Springs South Shields Entertainment Evenings

Info on our local pubs & clubs
Springs-southshields
Geet Quiet
Geet Quiet

Springs South Shields Entertainment Evenings

Post by Springs-southshields »

Before I proceed just want to thank Jimmy Wizz for allowing us to post. If these kind of messages are not permitted, please let me know Jimmy.

Springs South Shields has a new bar and entertainments manager who is thriving on making springs the place to be.

With Friday nights soon returning, more is on the way...

Thursday night is our resident karaoke night till 12pm. With a great selection of songs and brilliant atmosphere. AND KARAOKE COMEPTITION COMING SOON.

Friday Nights - Retro Night...Dance till 2am...Free to members £3 to guests...COMING SOON...WATCH LOCAL PRESS

Saturday Nights - Tribute nights (Monthly) - Quality evening with high class tribute acts such as Sir Elton John, Prince, Tina Turner and Great cabaret such as Silk Stockings...All with a hot buffet and disco till 2am...PRICES VARY

FUNCTIONS...

Springs is available for hire for private partys...Weddings, Birthdays, Anniversaries and Corparate events...We can cater for every need making the evening hassle free and all in beautiful surroundings. Contact the Bar Manager on (0191) 4277888 for more information...DATES AVAILABLE FOR THIS YEAR...

We hope everyone comes along, and we welcome guests and members old and new!
memor
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber
Location: Retired under a big umbrela in the sun with a glass of champagne

Post by memor »

What about BARMITZVAHS ????

You not mentioned them.

Also whats the criteria for old.

For instance. If I accompanied by both Grandparents can we have free drinks all night ?
I always value Pilots wit and input