A TIP

Leave your remarks about life in South Shields / South Tyneside

Moderator: andysfootball

heezhere

A TIP

Post by heezhere »

for those of you with, a large proportion and those seeking to lose weight try this....

at the place you devour your food, be it the floor, the trough, a table even.....set a full size mirror at that place then, when you fill your face with whatever you fill your face with { food perhaps }..
take a long hard look in the mirror. while eating, ask yourself.....do i really need this meal, am i really hungry for this food....
i would suggest that many people actually eat when they feel no hunger....WHY do that.....?
of course i believe that actually seeing yourself gouge on food when you are not hungry might, i repeat might just stop you from this greed. this will then hopefully discipline your body to eat only when necessary.....once this is achieved, you will lose un-necessary weight......
try it.......then post your results in a months time.......you can do it...control your mind.....take hold...... 8)
GooooooD nite...... :wink:
heezhere

Re: A TIP

Post by heezhere »

hmmm all the frumps on here and not one for the challenge..... :shock:
mickey
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by mickey »

well i tried what you suggested and it didnt work.

coz i couldnt see the mirror for all the food on me table :D :D :D :D
IVE GOT A LITTLE BLACK BOOK WITH MY POEMS IN.........
memor
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber
Location: Retired under a big umbrela in the sun with a glass of champagne

Post by memor »

I ate my meal and started to get double vision
I always value Pilots wit and input
Globalmyths
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by Globalmyths »

I find the best way is to put less than half what you would normally eat on your plate. Then look at the food on your plate with a large magnifying glass as you eat.
How was a totally inorganic world able to create organic life? Answer it couldn't and didn't