Obama Conspiracy Theories

Leave your remarks about life in South Shields / South Tyneside

Moderator: andysfootball

mrp
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Obama Conspiracy Theories

Post by mrp »

Anyone seen the crap put out by the looney left and right in America?

"Obama is a Communist"

"Obama is a foreigner"

"Obama is a Muslim"

Accusations have been made before like this, for sure. But it is the conspiracy theory that he is backed by the Saudis etc that is laughable, along with the "birth certificate" crap.

They are still fighting it out in court. Phil Berg, a major proponent is actually a Democrat! Nonetheless, these guys are simply making Obama stronger and marginalising (largely) the right.

I can't see a Republican President until at least 2020. They've lost the whole NE (New England was their traditional base). Bush and the evangelists (cowboys and w*ores that once belonged to the Democrats until Carter gave them the boot) have ruined the GOP.

How would you British feel if Gordon Brown suddenly had no opposition for 12 years?

That said, has anyone else had a good laugh like me at these conspiracy nutters?
Insulus cruentam atque bella. Si pugnaverunt eleutheria toties vis bello itidem vel libertatibus conservare autem?
Ad liberandum aliis fieri liberior.
heezhere

Re: Obama Conspiracy Theories

Post by heezhere »

theres only two options here, you believe what you discover{ i use that word in the broadest sense } or you dont.....the main thing here is can this information be trusted, where do these facts and figures actually get processed and by who exactly, there is corruption in probably every civilisation.....its a fact..get over it.......
heezhere

Post by heezhere »

and also...{ cant sleep if i aint tired can i }
How would you British feel if Gordon Brown suddenly had no opposition for 12 years?
i mean, how many centurries has this been goin on ffs......as if any extra regard is goin to be given to that comment.........12 yrs....get a grip fella.... :roll:
heezhere

Post by heezhere »

its the pessimist in me that wont sleep...........and they call people for havin a smoke, goodnite!!!!
Axeman
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by Axeman »

What about the conspiracy of the fake moon landings.

Now they have new shots of the lunar lander from the first moon landing complete with footprints.....that shuts them up.

Latest one I've seen, the tsunami disaster was actually caused by a nuclear depth charge set off by Bush and Cheney. :lol:

WWW.NEWHARTLEYSERVICES.CO.UK. SAVE SAVE SAVE. Swap to a cheaper, better service.
Play in an on-line lottery syndicate...WWW.BETLOTT.COM
heezhere

Post by heezhere »

What about the conspiracy of the fake moon landings.

Now they have new shots of the lunar lander from the first moon landing complete with footprints.....that shuts them up.
wow......real footage/shots......i wonder who released them....independant..? true..? here we go again...." yeh but, i saw the pics and footage.and.......and..they were real..." oh yeh.....is that a fact.........is it.... :?: :wink:
german john
Motor Mouth
Motor Mouth

Post by german john »

Seems that almost a majority of young people today doubt that the moon landings took place.That somehow the 400,000 people who worked on the project and could to a man(or woman) have been sworn to eternal secrecy beggars belief.The Russians also would have had to be in on the act.It is true that Nixon ordered a film studio to be set up depicting the surface of the moon and this project was handled by a young Donald Rumsfeld together with General Alexander Haig.It was supposed that should tv pictures of the moon landings not materialise properly the world could have been fooled by this (capricorn 5)scenario.Rumsfeld has admitted that this took place but in all probability it would never have been used as it was a totally absurd proposition.
The young sceptics of today will have to explain to the young sceptics of tomorrow that we once had an aircraft that could fly to New York in 3 hours.When they bring people forward who swear they flew on the plane they,ll be derided and accused of being part of some pointless conspiracy.
GERMAN JOHN
heezhere

Post by heezhere »

That somehow the 400,000 people who worked on the project and could to a man(or woman) have been sworn to eternal secrecy beggars belief.
in what capacity..? at what level..?
The Russians also would have had to be in on the act.
why...explain..?
Rumsfeld has admitted that this took place but in all probability it would never have been used as it was a totally absurd proposition.
why do it then..?
The young sceptics of today will have to explain to the young sceptics of tomorrow that we once had an aircraft that could fly to New York in 3 hours.When they bring people forward who swear they flew on the plane they,ll be derided and accused of being part of some pointless conspiracy.
the aircraft can be physically proven unlike the "moonlanding"... :?: conspiracy and truth seeking are totally different agenda.... :?
german john
Motor Mouth
Motor Mouth

Post by german john »

Its a well known fact that 400,000 people were involved in the gemini project throughout the 60s.I dont know what they all did but a lot of them were scientists and highly qualified technicians.To call into question the integrity of everyone one of these individuals not to mention the astronauts is ridiculous.Why would they lie?? During the 60s the Russians and the Americans were frantically competing against each other to reach the moon.The Russians had all the technical know how available to tell the world if the wool was being pulled over their eyes.There are people who were,nt in Manhatten when 9/11 occured who deny it happened.There are people who were,nt in Auschwitz or Buchenwald who say it did,nt happen and was a conspiracy.There will be people who never flew on Concord who will in the future deny it existed but I dont mind you people coz in these tough times we all need a little amusement to keep us on the straight and narrow.
GERMAN JOHN
heezhere

Post by heezhere »

well, that really has made things plain as day....... :roll:
i am uncomfortable with the 400-000 you keep refering to, i have never heard of this....ever...and of course, professionals would never decieve.....would they.... :roll:
i am amuzed also at people who walk about with their head in the clouds...
in the greater scheme of things, it means absolutley nothing to me whether they flew to the moon or not however, calling into question and truth seeking will always and must always be given the highest priority...
the data protection act affords that people have rights to their information being protected yet information is freely available to those who seek it....largely, people who can pay reward for that information and,......i wont laugh @ you, i might laugh with you.....
i repeat.....conspiracy theorists and truth seekers are not one and the same,the two may be used in combination.
german john
Motor Mouth
Motor Mouth

Post by german john »

If you check out apollo project on wikipeadia and scroll down to 'background' it will tell you at its peak there was 400,000 people and 20,000 companies working on the project.
GERMAN JOHN
german john
Motor Mouth
Motor Mouth

Post by german john »

If you check out apollo project on wikipeadia and scroll down to 'background' it will tell you at its peak there was 400,000 people and 20,000 companies working on the project.
GERMAN JOHN
Podgy Pete
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by Podgy Pete »

Our latest conspiracy theory is that the Govenment want swine flu to go big time in this country.
So they can blame it for the down turn in the economy and show the people how wonderful they can cope
with it so they'll be voted in at the next election.
Am ah being just a bit cynical
Life is not a rehearsal.

You only have one shot at it.
Axeman
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by Axeman »

Well after watching that weeks special TORCHWOOD ...I believe it..

:lol:
WWW.NEWHARTLEYSERVICES.CO.UK. SAVE SAVE SAVE. Swap to a cheaper, better service.
Play in an on-line lottery syndicate...WWW.BETLOTT.COM
german john
Motor Mouth
Motor Mouth

Post by german john »

Axeman....This government is capable of anything.
GERMAN JOHN
heezhere

Post by heezhere »

the figures you quote are there, this does not in the slightest change my stance, as yet i have seen nothing to substantiate as fact that the landing took place, the conspiracy theorists have,in my opinion, offered up credible arguments which remain to be discredited....i have yet to finish reading all the material out there......so, must remain nuetral on this..........
although i dont dispute the figures you quote, this inturn proves nothing, i say this because only a fraction of that total figure will no doubt have access to crucial information.......there are many-many people employed in the civil service, only a fraction will be aware of crucial govt. information yet corruption has been found and as you rightly say...
This government is capable of anything
sherri
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by sherri »

During some of the space flights and the moon landings, there were some times when the only places that were receiving the signal were in Australia.
Tracking stations here.
There was one incident (not the 1st moon landing, I think it was after that, the one that got into trouble?) where one woman was due to go home but had to work on a few more hours to receive and send on the signals and she got paid overtime.
I doubt she was in any conspiracy.

Really, when you think about it, what exactly was achieved? A manned spacecraft made it to the moon a few times. Some men got out and walked on the moon and collected some soil and rocks. The whole operation was fraught with danger and on a knife edge-and the moon is really not that far from us, in cosmic terms.
We are right at the beginning. I personally believe the moon landings took place.
I can't prove it, but then again, I can't even prove that there are any space stations out there, that there have ever been any spacecraft, that the hubble telescope really exists, that the whole space story isn't a conspiracy. But still, I believe. :D
I think one of the astronauts would have broken by now if it had been a conspiracy and i believe most of them would have been honourable men, not given to lying. Those are just my personal thoughts.

As an aside, I was intrigued to read recently that space isn't just for professionals. I thought the big guys would have taken over but apparently the everyday amateur is still able to see things first and discover things because space is so big that no one no where is watching all of it all the time.
recently, it was an Australian who monitored and reported an explosion on jupiter. Jupiter was hit by-not sure what it was exactly-but a meteor or comet or something the size of the earth!
But no one on earth even noticed, till a man with his home telescope reported it. :D