Beggers belief

Leave your remarks about life in South Shields / South Tyneside

Moderator: andysfootball

Pilot
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Beggers belief

Post by Pilot »

It beggars belief that in two articles in the Shields Gazette recently they refer to the refurbishment of Riverside Quay, Tyne Dock and then explain it is the ports main operational quay at North Shields. This has appeared twice now who the hell writes this rubbish! #-o #-o #-o

Please please gazette....Tyne dock and Riverside Qauy are not in North Shields.
I voted leave

Deka
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Re: Beggers belief

Post by Deka »

I agree Pilot,same as all the ferry sailings to Holland and Scandanavia are said to sail from Newcastle,when in
fact they sail from North Shields.
Look to the future
Globalmyths
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by Globalmyths »

Pilot wrote. "Who the hell writes this rubbish #-o "

Its only a guess. The Shields Gazette does? All joking aside have you thought of writing a letter to the papers editor? Whenever I saw anything wrong in the paper. I would write a letter to the editor. I once wrote a letter to the Editor of the Childrens weekly News In Print section, telling them in their quiz they had made a mistake with one of their answers. It was not published, but they sent me a nice letter of apology admitting their mistake. And thanking me for pointing it out to them.
How was a totally inorganic world able to create organic life? Answer it couldn't and didn't
Jarrow Pete
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by Jarrow Pete »

The Gazette is a waste of money, it is full of Sunderland news, the Chronicle has more south Tyneside news and less mistakes.