Leave your remarks about life in South Shields / South Tyneside

Moderator: andysfootball

StephenGallagher
Big Gob
Big Gob

Criticism.... I want more

Post by StephenGallagher »

Hi Guys,

Some months ago I posted "I want criticism... " and asked that you give me your feedback regards the website I was building.

Well, I've taken on a lot of what people said & have made loads of changes over the past few months and would like to invite you once again to take a look at the site and feel free to coment on anything you feel should be improved etc

Obviuosly this time I hope that more of you will say I've done a good job, but equally I hope to get some good, honest coments and am prepared to be told things need tweaked.

I do really appreciate your coments (as I dont know you, I am more likely to get honest feedback - rather than having pals tell me the site is great all the time).

So, the web adddress http://www.beaconav.co.uk

Thanks!
Stephen
memor
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber
Location: Retired under a big umbrela in the sun with a glass of champagne

Re: Criticism.... I want more

Post by memor »

"Your feet smell."

is that enough criticim or are you just a masochist ?
I always value Pilots wit and input
jimmywizz
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by jimmywizz »

hi stephen, the only problem i can now see is that you page titles do not give a lot of info about you products, and some of your text you have copied word for word from your suppliers, change the wording a little bit so the search engines do not punish you for duplicate text, apart from that it look ok
Globalmyths
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by Globalmyths »

I liked what I saw. But you are selling products that I basically have no interest in. Therefore to sell anything to me would be very hard. Also because it is a speciality store-business you need to make your adverts directed to all those who are into that sort of thing. Suggestion go into a book store and take note of all publications that advertise and carry articles on your type of merchandise and put your adverts in those type of books and magazines

Cheers global at your service.
How was a totally inorganic world able to create organic life? Answer it couldn't and didn't