FunKtion, FrAnk & Jenny Stevens@Breeze 27/8/04

Info on local bands, gig dates, group members wanted, musical gear for sale
jellybabyjenbob
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

FunKtion, FrAnk & Jenny Stevens@Breeze 27/8/04

Post by jellybabyjenbob »

Well make a stop on your way down street at BREEZE, opposite the Town Hall. Two fabulous bands playing, and beer...what more do you want???
FunKtion - Soul, disco, funk covers, and a bit of rock thrown in for good measure.

and
FrAnk - Original rock with some all time favourites too.

plus support from Jenny Stevens - folk / jazz artiste with some lush new shoes that you've gotta see!
Starts 8pm, a fab night for all.

Be there, or be an L blocker :wink:

xxx
elmarko
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber
Location: s/s... home of the 12 year old cider drinkin can a borra 20p chava losers!

Post by elmarko »

i shall be there i thinks, you was rather good the other night at the rattler, heh. oh yeah, i think im aarons transport for the evening too :? and i wanted to get drunken... meh
I should have gone to college and gone into real estate and bought myself an aquarium,thats what I should have done
elmarko
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber
Location: s/s... home of the 12 year old cider drinkin can a borra 20p chava losers!

Post by elmarko »

just to say that tonights gig was awesome, and anyone there sure did miss out on a great night, even if it has resulted in me getting in at 3am... was great! jenny, your set was fantastical, even if my mate andy (my bands vocalist/keyboardist) says he will kick your ass on keyboard and singing, you was stil great! so yeah, fantastic night, really entertaining (special thanks to the girlie dancers hehe)

see ya next time, urr i mean at smugglers! wooha!

marko

ps, jenny, nice meetin ya :)
I should have gone to college and gone into real estate and bought myself an aquarium,thats what I should have done
jellybabyjenbob
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Bless ya...ah well. There's bound to be someone better than me isn't there, cos I'm a great big steaming pile of mongoose poop, especially when it comes to playing when p*ssed! I really don't think it was the right place for my solo stuff at all. I cut my set short anyhoo cos noone was listening expect Tony and Ted and Rach...anyhoooo...nice to meet you too hun ;)

xx
elmarko
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by elmarko »

heh, nowt wtong with playin p*ssed, aaron does it at uhm every gig he does... just about. has he told you bout the guys leaving doo that he played at with steph? ask him about it :lol:
jellybabyjenbob
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

I'll ask him tonight :D you coming down to smugglers?
elmarko
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by elmarko »

since its 10.25pm and im writing this... nah im not lol.

i would have loved to come down but i gotta be at work at 7am tomorrow so i cant, but i will certainly try and make the glo gig, i wish i coulda made tonights too but meh. oh did ya ask aaron? also i think i might have put some ideas into his head of songs he wants to do... if he was randomly requestin to do stuff, sorry, twas the cd in ma car, i give him lift down with all the gear (again).

hope it went well!

mee
jojoobi
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by jojoobi »

steph would never go to leaving do she dosent leave the house there is only 1 steph she lives under her bed and plots things hope she dosent read this or else she will plot at me
you cant touch this dadaddddada CANT TOUCH THIS DOLLY WORKIN 9 TO 5 JUST TRYIN TO MAKE A LIVING!!!!!!! WHERES MY MEDICATION??????