Leave your remarks about life in South Shields / South Tyneside

Moderator: andysfootball

mrp
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Interesting Approcah to tackling Global Warming

Post by mrp »

http://www.holisticmanagement.org/n9/about/carbon.php
The fabulous thing about sequestering carbon in grasslands is that you can keep on doing it forever – you can keep building soil on soil on soil... perennial grasses can outlive their owners; they're longer-lived than a lot of trees, so the carbon sequestration is more permanent than it is in trees: the carbon's not going to re-cycle back into the atmosphere if we maintain that soil management... and there's no limit to how much soil you can build... for example, we would only have to improve the stored carbon percentage by one percent on the 415 million hectares (1,025,487,333 acres) of agricultural soil in Australia and we could sequester all of the planet's legacy load of carbon. It's quite a stunning figure.
Insulus cruentam atque bella. Si pugnaverunt eleutheria toties vis bello itidem vel libertatibus conservare autem?
Ad liberandum aliis fieri liberior.
Podgy Pete
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Re: Interesting Approcah to tackling Global Warming

Post by Podgy Pete »

This is also an interesting Approcah
I've cracked global warming.
There are at least thirty million cars in this country each car has at least four wheels five if you include the spare.
If we all let our tyres down this would fill the world with fresh air.
Now we pump them up with Carbon dioxide thus getting rid of all the greenhouse gasses causing global warming.
If every country did this well........I've just saved the planet.......Medals please.
Life is not a rehearsal.

You only have one shot at it.
Globalmyths
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by Globalmyths »

Global warming is a load of codswollop
How was a totally inorganic world able to create organic life? Answer it couldn't and didn't
comeonthen
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by comeonthen »

My view of global warming is that it can be contained in a fa rt, it stinks, then even that can cause global warming. Keep on fa rting I say.
comeonthen