Loophole

Leave your remarks about life in South Shields / South Tyneside

Moderator: andysfootball

allan
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Loophole

Post by allan »

There is a new loophole in the law that has enabled asylum seekers to scrounge even more of the tax-payers money. In the last case an asylum seeker claimed £20,000.00 back money while 'waiting to be excepted in Great Britain' it has also came to light that this is not the first case of such a payment to be made, there is also a web-site for these people telling them how to bleed more money out of our system. I myself find this a diabolical liberty and would suggest that all asylum seekers that are waiting for to get into England, must stay in another country until their case is heard. Not only are we being over run with immigrants they are starting to bleed the country dry. This web-site which I have not found yet, so might not exist, must be found( if it does exist). Anyone who has tried to claim back tax that is owing to them knows how hard it is, yet these people are getting money that they have never worked for and probably never will, no the wonder we are a laughing stock to the rest of the world.>>>>>> 8)
Dave
Big Gob
Big Gob

Post by Dave »

... This really boils my blood ...

I dont think theres enough space on these boards to express how I feel about these scrounging thieves!

:x
sherri
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by sherri »

Allan, rest assured that Britain is not the laughing stock of the world. I had never heard of this. I guess only the refugees get to know about these sites> we sometimes have similar problems here. Some people get to know the ways around the welfare systems, for sure.
Over here, we worry that WE are the laughing stock of the world, too.
But just about every country is probably too busy looking to their own problems to be able to afford to laugh at others.
allan
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by allan »

What it is sherri, when they seek asylum they are not going to the first safe country, they are heading for Britain, trouble is we got special solicitors looking after them, and they are getting a fortune just by keeping them in the country, swings and roundabouts "EH" catch you later.>>>> 8)
average len
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by average len »

That's it. If anyone expresses any worries at all about immigration, brand them a rascist.
average len
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by average len »

Cherry P.: Got caught betwen racist and fascist, and it cam out as a mix.

Today's "Daily Mail" refers to this back pay scheme, and quotes a Whitehall official as saying the total bill could run to £100 million. Oh well, 100M less for the NHS, then.
average len
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by average len »

So what do you do, then? Read the "Sun" with an open mouth?
average len
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by average len »

Rennaps: When you say "I avoid trashy tabloids and take everything I read with a rather large grain of salt" I presume you mean that you ignore anything which doesn't suit you.
allan
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by allan »

Cherry, I can’t see how we have a small % of asylum seekers in Britain, when they all are travelling through other countries to get here. As for our own population being good at fiddling, where on earth do you get off, everybody and I mean everybody fiddles either being a £1.00 on their tax to nicking a pen out of the bookies, its all perks, you got loads of people on the dole that must do a little bit of work on the quiet as I would call it, this happens and will always do so. I do admit you have some scroungers that say they can’t work, yet they do. You will always remember the money the government has wasted, it’s a fact, its just something that sticks. Tell me 3 things that the government has spent millions on that has been great for the community. Getting back to the asylum seekers, that’s all they are seeking asylum, simply because they are in danger, as soon as its safe they should be sent back. This one that has been awarded the £20 thou; back payment, well what have they been living on while living here. Our system is a good one where the majority pay into a system that also keeps the minority, in benefits as such. Our system does not reckon on paying others that are coming into our country and want to claim the same, not to mention them wanting to work here, as we don’t have enough work to go round for ourselves, they will want the kids to stop on at school till they are 20 if things get any worse, you all have your own opinions’ I have mine. If you look into the EC. They are also taking money out of our pot, take the Germans they pay a brilliant pension to their retired, did you know we are contributing to this and we can’t even give our own pensioners a decent living in their retirement. Just something to think on. >>>>>> 8)
allan
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by allan »

We must have crossed wires somewhere along the line, I don’t think we are getting ripped off by our Government, Germany your right has a good living, but their pension system was going down the pan, so like our country the EC. Also have a pot that each take out to their needs but we are putting in and taking nothing out, and that is why Germany can pay the pensions that we can’t, anyway that’s another story, we will probably start here go half way round the world come back here with a different debate. >>>>>>> 8)
hellraiser

Post by hellraiser »

ALLAN WHY DON'T YOU JUST COME OUT AND SAY IT,STOP BEATING AROUND THE BUSH GET THE FCUK OUT OF OUR COUNTRY THATS WHAT YOU MEAN'T ISN'T IT??????????????????????????????????????????????????
IT WAS A FAIR FOUL REF

viewforum.php?f=58
allan
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by allan »

Whatever gives you that impression, there are loads of genuine asylum seekers, but you also got loads of abusers, and yes I would say any one caught fiddling our system send them home, anyone caught breaking our law send them home. Two year ago my brother was in Tenerife with a group of his mates, all in their 30s, out on the drink one night, it was getting on to about 2.30am, not a bit of trouble so they say, but as they went to this pub, or club whichever, one off the lads said he had enough and would wait for them outside, which he did and also fell asleep, police came' locked up for two and half days, and for what, dozing off while waiting for his mates. Is that justice. Now you got that hook fella in London preaching death to all Americans and their allies, and we can’t even kick him out, he is getting over a grand a week to keep him and his family or whatever, now the likes of him I say yes kick the Ba*tard out. >>>>>> 8)
mick
Motor Mouth
Motor Mouth

Asylum Seekers.

Post by mick »

The only thing man learns from History is bug*er you jack Im alright. The majority of the population of this country decend from Asylum Seekers. If not, you where the Product of The Pics,The Romans, The Vikings etc. Now cherry Baby, thats history, and fact. Ive learnt from history its about time you lot learnt. Freedom is everyones entitlement.
Use what talents you possess, for the woods would be silent if the only birds that sang, where the birds that sang the sweetest.
mick
allan
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by allan »

I also believe in freedom, so why can't they all be free in France?>>>>> 8)
average len
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by average len »

Cherry Phosphate:
Your Post: Thu Mar 18, 2004 4:50 pm
Learn to spell blatant.
JonnyRandom

Post by JonnyRandom »

i reckon a generation ov english teachers is being bred on these boards :roll:
t**t.
gazza
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by gazza »

eye thatz rite sun....................ah...ha..ha...ha..........
a waz gud ot skewl........then a realized wat a bag ov sh#t
our system is...................work till yuh drop.............
oh allan...............get out more sun............
.......GET-ME-A-RUM-INSTEAD........
JonnyRandom

Post by JonnyRandom »

sometimes i think wor gazza talks a lot more sense than half the c*nts on this board :)
average len
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by average len »

Yup, that's it. Always criticise Britain / the West.
JonnyRandom

Post by JonnyRandom »

well i think it has been censored now spodge - anyway how comes we have beer glasses instead of ice creams?