Leave your remarks about life in South Shields / South Tyneside

Moderator: andysfootball

allan
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by allan »

The new law they are proposing! In my opinion is absolutely ridiculous, to make people pay premium rate for calls to the police is diabolical, I understand they are charged if it is not an emergency. Who is to justify to what is important and what is not, which means if you suspect someone braking in next door to you, when the alarm goes off, and it’s just the wind, you will be charged premium rate for that call to the police. All I can see now is people ignoring any ones alarm that goes off, turn a deaf one when there are ructions in your street. If this gets passed be prepared for anything as help is not available. ( Oh Tinkerbell don’t even bother replying to something you will never understand).>>>>>> 8)
average len
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by average len »

I hadnt heard about this proposal. If youre right, it's a worrying step.
Jake
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by Jake »

I can understand you being worried about the premium rate little alan as your phone bill is full of premium rate calls anyway,how do you manage to stop your mother seeing them?

I would imagine you not wanting the police to adopt these numbers as i guess that you ring them quite a lot,if someone looks at you or says boo i would imagine you would pick up the phone like a little time waster,so i am all for it if it stops little creeps like you from wasting police time.
gazza
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by gazza »

he...he...he............ha........ha........................where duh yuh drive yah bus agen m8......................he... he.. he
.......GET-ME-A-RUM-INSTEAD........
allan
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by allan »

Like I said Tinkerbell; you woulden’t understand, now Fcuk off and leave this to the sensible ones, I am sure there are people in wheelchairs you can frighten. Bus Drivers I've sh*t em. >>>>>>> 8)
allan
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by allan »

Take no notice of Tinkerbell Aver; Len, he thinks premium rate is what you pay to go upstairs on the bus.>>>>> 8)