illegal entrants.

Welcome to The Corner Shop

Moderator: andysfootball

siam sam
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

illegal entrants.

Post by siam sam » Wed Jan 02, 2019 5:06 am

it is time to stop giving them aid to help them at sea crossing the channel. they set off on a trip they were not equipped for or had the correct permission to land on their destination. they are then rushed up to the money agencies and housing agencies, while british people have to live on the streets after serving their country in the defence of our island and get nothing. our island is going to be turned into a fourth world country. they are coming more and more every day and trying to put their way of live on us instead of merging with us as we do wen moving to a strange land. as private frazer said we are doomed, doomed.
zip me up in my oilskins and jumper.
no more down the docks i'll be seen.
just tell me old shipmates.
i'm taking a trip mates.
and i'll see them on fiddler' green.

andysfootball

Re: illegal entrants.

Post by andysfootball » Wed Jan 02, 2019 2:28 pm

happy new year to you sam

immigrate
STAY CALM AND SANDDANCE ON

ralph
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by ralph » Thu Jan 03, 2019 12:36 am

siam sam wrote:
Wed Jan 02, 2019 5:06 am
it is time to stop giving them aid to help them at sea crossing the channel. they set off on a trip they were not equipped for or had the correct permission to land on their destination. they are then rushed up to the money agencies and housing agencies, while British people have to live on the streets after serving their country in the defence of our island and get nothing. our island is going to be turned into a fourth world country. they are coming more and more every day and trying to put their way of live on us instead of merging with us as we do wen moving to a strange land. as private frazer said we are doomed, doomed.
Sam, tou make a good point. Every time someone has a go at the number of immigrants coming into the UK, the first people usually out of the trap to comment on it are those telling us that we could not run our NHS or transport system without immigration. Not for a moment would I attempt to downplay the excellent contribution made by immigrants, but it is also true that when I go to the doctors, the hospital or get on a bus, they are also a very large section of patients and passengers I encounter. Likewise, they grow old just like the rest of us and need care homes etc, so in many ways they create as many needs as they provide for.

Neither can it be denied that many of the terrorist offences carried out in the UK now have been carried out by first or second generation immigrants. The latest stabbings in Manchester, now downgraded from 'terrorist' status to mental illness (often narrow border line there :D ) was apparently by a member of a Somali family who came here from The Netherlands. Somalia often features in cases involving reports of young Somali girls being taken there for 'cultural' female genital mutilation operations to be carried out. Just as the latest row going on is about girls who have been forced into marriages in their former homelands, are being asked to pay their own fare back to the UK. Apparently it is expected that the Government should pay - why not their families who sent them abroad - by taking it from their wages or benefits if necessary?

It is important that we don't become a Nation of Xenophobic bigots, but it won't help that objective if every time someone tells the truth about an incident, they are accused of being Fascist or terminally racially predjudiced, that only fuels resentment.

whip
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by whip » Sun Jan 06, 2019 10:54 am

How come if its Human in the Channel
it’s ours, but if it’s fish it belongs to the EU
GB FIRST

Return to “The Corner Shop”