Jen Stevens & The Hiccups at Martha's this Wednesday

Info on local bands, gig dates, group members wanted, musical gear for sale
jellybabyjenbob
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Jen Stevens & The Hiccups at Martha's this Wednesday

Post by jellybabyjenbob »

Jen Stevens & The Hiccups are playing at Martha's in Hebburn this Wednesday (8th February). Buskers night first, all performers welcome to get up and do a couple of songs, followed by a promotional set from us :) 8pm start, it's right beside Hebburn metro, haway, nee excuses.

Jen, Tony & Chris
xxx

For more info on The Hiccups go to http://www.myspace.com/jenstevensthehiccups
fullofshit
Even Bigger Gob
Even Bigger Gob

Post by fullofshit »

spodge wrote::idea: I'm washing my hair that night, sorry
You must have a lot of hair.
jellybabyjenbob
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Was a cracking gig, got 3 more out of it for various venues.

And naa fullofshit, she doesn't have a lot of hair, it's just incredibly dirty cos she's a grotty little tart.
Kev201
Big Gob
Big Gob

Post by Kev201 »

learn how to quote instead of bashing ppl
Kev201
Big Gob
Big Gob

Post by Kev201 »

You know all the time and effort you use to go on these boards and constantly sl ag ppl? If you used your spare time better you could get a lot achievied instead of tryin to be a smart ass all the time!

and yes i can play an instrument to a good ability, and if you don't believe me check out our latest gig review at http://www.riffsonline.co.uk look for damaged inc review and im the drummer, I was the star of the show according to some ppl so ha!
jellybabyjenbob
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

The operative word in that sentence being 'trying to be a smart ass.' It's not gonna work spodge, cos I'm a better person than you, fact. Education-wise, knowledge-wise, talent-wise, looks-wise, job-wise.......The only reason you s**g other people off on here is to make you feel better about your life. And read this back, I haven't insulted you once, I've simply stated some facts.
jellybabyjenbob
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

*I think I've probably been to better schools than you, pet. Just because you're older than me, and have therefore had more opportunities to educate yourself, doesn't mean that you're any cleverer than I am.

*I'm not doing a music course funded by tax payers, I'm paying my own way through an honours degree in Jazz, Popular and Commercial music. If you made your first million six years ago, why are you sitting here mixing with us commoners on the internet? Shouldn't you be out somewhere spending your money on something useful, or doing something productive? And before you ask me why I'm not out doing something more productive, I've been working at a daycare centre all day, got in about half an hour ago, and am on here checking my emails before I go out. BECAUSE I HAVE A SOCIAL LIFE!

*So you never had a student loan whilst doing your degree? I have two jobs, as well as gigging 3 nights a week.

*You think my boyfriend would choose you? A) You're an old slapper B) You've probably got a f*nny like a bucket, and C) You come across as a thoroughly revolting person (personality-wise) on the net, so I shouldn't imagine you're much different in real life.
Notice I just came on here to promote my band, and you just had to jump in with some confidence knock? Not working dear. I'm a brilliant musician and a lovely person. I know it, my family know it, my boyfriend knows it, my band know it, and whats more, a whoooole lot of other people know it. People like you only make me push myself to work harder and be more successful, safe in the knowledge that some day, you and your family will probably be cleaning my toilets.
jellybabyjenbob
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

I wouldn't say 'commoners' was an insult, and if it was, why would I insult myself? I just don't understand why someone who has more money than others feels the need to broadcast it if they're completely comfortable in their own skin...I make just enough money a week to live on, mainly from gigs singing and playing piano, and my boyfriend and I are currently saving up to buy a house together. I'm the least well off I've ever been, and I'd have to say, I'm probably the happiest I've ever been too.

You seem to have an issue with students...If you've got a PhD then you must have been one yourself at some point. And even if I was sharing a half with a couple of mates, atleast I have mates. Everything you say has to have something to do with money, or lack of...Funny that.
fullofshit
Even Bigger Gob
Even Bigger Gob

Post by fullofshit »

Glad you had a good gig. :D
fullofshit
Even Bigger Gob
Even Bigger Gob

Post by fullofshit »

S.T.E.F. wrote:Did anyone see that story on TV about that wifey that had a face transplant..... :?: :roll:
No. Is there any relevance to this?
Kev201
Big Gob
Big Gob

Post by Kev201 »

Spodge you think you know it all, I'm not saying i do but i probably know alot more about music then you ever will so shut ur pie hols you stuck up cow! No one on here likes you par youself and niki bignose and maybe a couple other brwon noses.

LOLOL metalica is easy is it? I'm guessing you've never heard of the earlier stuff they do, Yeh sure alot of it is easy but theres a hell of alot that takes loads of time to learn and play decently.

Oh sorry what band did you say you were in? And what instrument did you say you played? LOL this board is supposedly for local musicans or people interested in music not interested in slagging people off for no reason :roll:
jellybabyjenbob
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Nikki Big Nose wrote:
People like you only make me push myself to work harder and be more successful, safe in the knowledge that some day, you and your family will probably be cleaning my toilets.

Jenny you don't actually believe that you are going to be a big famous rock star do you :?: :shock:

It may happen, but there is more chance of winning the lottery
No Nikki I don't belive that I'm going to be a big famous rock star...one reason being that I don't play rock lol ;) I didn't say at all that I'm going to be a big famous rock star, I just mean that negativity from people who don't actually matter to me just makes me push myself to work harder and be a success. Not necessarily as a famous musician, but a success, all the same.

I'm not gonna start arguing with you cos I think you're a sound person now that I've chatted to you a bit, ok? :) x
Kev201
Big Gob
Big Gob

Post by Kev201 »

Hey spodge I'll do anything you want for that Kill Em All Lp? I'll even buy it from you if you want.

Kill em All wasn't their greatest achivement either it was their frist effort, Master Of Puppets was and still is amazing!!