What you doing this weekend?

Welcome to The Corner Shop

Moderator: andysfootball

User avatar
andysfootball
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 12052
Joined: Tue Nov 11, 2003 12:29 pm
Location: HMS Bounty
Contact:

Re: What you doing this weekend?

Post by andysfootball » Thu Sep 20, 2018 9:23 am

burton might be but liz doesn't love him
STAY CALM AND SANDDANCE ON

whip
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber
Posts: 4519
Joined: Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:23 pm
Location: 3rd Rock From The Sun

Re: What you doing this weekend?

Post by whip » Thu Sep 20, 2018 9:57 am

Whitby.
GB FIRST

Nana
Geet Quiet
Geet Quiet
Posts: 4
Joined: Fri Sep 14, 2018 9:34 pm

Re: What you doing this weekend?

Post by Nana » Thu Sep 20, 2018 8:16 pm

champion. wrote:
Mon Sep 17, 2018 4:37 pm
Welcome to the boards Nana..theres a few dodgy people on here but you'll soon find out who they are 8) ....by the way I'm the good guy of the board and the intellectual one and don't let anyone tell you different. :lol: :wink:
:lol: nothing changed i see
Life is a Beautiful Lie....Death is the Painful Truth....

User avatar
champion.
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber
Posts: 9477
Joined: Fri Aug 03, 2007 3:58 pm
Location: CUCKOOS NEST!!!

Re: What you doing this weekend?

Post by champion. » Thu Sep 20, 2018 8:26 pm

Might have a run out to Whitby with the wife :shock:
Image

User avatar
andysfootball
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 12052
Joined: Tue Nov 11, 2003 12:29 pm
Location: HMS Bounty
Contact:

Re: What you doing this weekend?

Post by andysfootball » Thu Sep 20, 2018 9:24 pm

champion. wrote:
Thu Sep 20, 2018 8:26 pm
Might have a run out to Whitby with the wife :shock:
watch out for a white van smelling of lobster
STAY CALM AND SANDDANCE ON

User avatar
champion.
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber
Posts: 9477
Joined: Fri Aug 03, 2007 3:58 pm
Location: CUCKOOS NEST!!!

Re: What you doing this weekend?

Post by champion. » Thu Sep 20, 2018 9:45 pm

andysfootball wrote:
Thu Sep 20, 2018 9:24 pm
champion. wrote:
Thu Sep 20, 2018 8:26 pm
Might have a run out to Whitby with the wife :shock:
watch out for a white van smelling of lobster
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Image

User avatar
champion.
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber
Posts: 9477
Joined: Fri Aug 03, 2007 3:58 pm
Location: CUCKOOS NEST!!!

Re: What you doing this weekend?

Post by champion. » Thu Sep 20, 2018 9:49 pm

Nana wrote:
Thu Sep 20, 2018 8:16 pm


:lol: nothing changed i see
:lol: :lol: :lol: ..I'm sure i dont know what you're on about. :shock: :wink:
Image

User avatar
champion.
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber
Posts: 9477
Joined: Fri Aug 03, 2007 3:58 pm
Location: CUCKOOS NEST!!!

Re: What you doing this weekend?

Post by champion. » Wed Sep 26, 2018 10:43 pm

champion. wrote:
Thu Sep 20, 2018 8:26 pm
Might have a run out to Whitby with the wife :shock:
Didn't make it to Whitby....went to Berwick then Seahouses instead, ah well maybe next time. :wink:
Image

User avatar
andysfootball
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 12052
Joined: Tue Nov 11, 2003 12:29 pm
Location: HMS Bounty
Contact:

Re: What you doing this weekend?

Post by andysfootball » Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:49 am

afl grand final and nrl grand final weekendl here in OZ

out on the boat on Monday Public Holiday
STAY CALM AND SANDDANCE ON

User avatar
Pilot
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber
Posts: 17050
Joined: Sun Jun 11, 2006 7:50 pm
Location: Saudi Shields

Re: What you doing this weekend?

Post by Pilot » Sat Sep 29, 2018 8:46 am

Going for a flu jab this morning
I voted leave

Image

User avatar
siam sam
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber
Posts: 2565
Joined: Wed Mar 03, 2010 3:53 pm
Location: south shields

Re: What you doing this weekend?

Post by siam sam » Sat Sep 29, 2018 2:46 pm

sitting in the sun counting my money,done that. now what to do for the next two days. life gets tedious don't it.
zip me up in my oilskins and jumper.
no more down the docks i'll be seen.
just tell me old shipmates.
i'm taking a trip mates.
and i'll see them on fiddler' green.

User avatar
andysfootball
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 12052
Joined: Tue Nov 11, 2003 12:29 pm
Location: HMS Bounty
Contact:

Re: What you doing this weekend?

Post by andysfootball » Sat Sep 29, 2018 9:46 pm

siam sam wrote:
Sat Sep 29, 2018 2:46 pm
sitting in the sun counting my money,done that. now what to do for the next two days. life gets tedious don't it.
only if you let it sam
STAY CALM AND SANDDANCE ON

whip
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber
Posts: 4519
Joined: Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:23 pm
Location: 3rd Rock From The Sun

Re: What you doing this weekend?

Post by whip » Tue Nov 06, 2018 3:55 pm

Never mind the W/end.

Not long back from a stay in Canada.

Damn nice place.

Canny place for good Irish music so it is.

Done a trip to Alaska, that sure is wild country out there.
GB FIRST

User avatar
andysfootball
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 12052
Joined: Tue Nov 11, 2003 12:29 pm
Location: HMS Bounty
Contact:

Re: What you doing this weekend?

Post by andysfootball » Wed Nov 07, 2018 10:36 am

did you take the van?
STAY CALM AND SANDDANCE ON

whip
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber
Posts: 4519
Joined: Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:23 pm
Location: 3rd Rock From The Sun

Re: What you doing this weekend?

Post by whip » Thu Nov 08, 2018 11:23 am

andysfootball wrote:
Wed Nov 07, 2018 10:36 am
did you take the van?

No, it was too big for hand luggage so it was.

Mind, we hired a very nice 4x4 whilst there.
GB FIRST

whip
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber
Posts: 4519
Joined: Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:23 pm
Location: 3rd Rock From The Sun

Re: What you doing this weekend?

Post by whip » Sun Nov 11, 2018 4:21 pm

' the obscure country bolthole where Lloyd George plotted the end of WW1''

Well what a damn shame he never plotted against the start of the bloody onslaught.

A right dinker so he was.

Lancashire lads mown down needlessly so they was :evil:

That is what I thought this w/end.
GB FIRST

User avatar
andysfootball
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 12052
Joined: Tue Nov 11, 2003 12:29 pm
Location: HMS Bounty
Contact:

Re: What you doing this weekend?

Post by andysfootball » Mon Nov 12, 2018 5:09 am

I was happy to take a moment to remember and pay respect for all the wasted lives lost on every side.
STAY CALM AND SANDDANCE ON

whip
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber
Posts: 4519
Joined: Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:23 pm
Location: 3rd Rock From The Sun

Re: What you doing this weekend?

Post by whip » Fri Nov 23, 2018 12:54 pm

Whitby.

Looking to visit South Shields so we are.

Myself and 8 other ex service guy's are going to have reunion.

One guy is from Sunderland. '' Lofty '' 6 foot 6 inches tall. Canny lad so he is.

Lofty, ginger, stumpy, footy " No relation to Andys football thank god ", bingo, albert, pee wee, and Allen.

No fireworks, Shame so it is :lol:
GB FIRST

User avatar
andysfootball
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 12052
Joined: Tue Nov 11, 2003 12:29 pm
Location: HMS Bounty
Contact:

Re: What you doing this weekend?

Post by andysfootball » Sat Nov 24, 2018 4:10 am

whip wrote:
Fri Nov 23, 2018 12:54 pm
Whitby.

Looking to visit South Shields so we are.

Myself and 8 other ex service guy's are going to have reunion.

One guy is from Sunderland. '' Lofty '' 6 foot 6 inches tall. Canny lad so he is.

Lofty, ginger, stumpy, footy " No relation to Andys football thank god ", bingo, albert, pee wee, and Allen.

No fireworks, Shame so it is :lol:
lofty won't quite fit in the van then
STAY CALM AND SANDDANCE ON

whip
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber
Posts: 4519
Joined: Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:23 pm
Location: 3rd Rock From The Sun

Re: What you doing this weekend?

Post by whip » Wed Nov 28, 2018 4:54 pm

andysfootball wrote:
Sat Nov 24, 2018 4:10 am
whip wrote:
Fri Nov 23, 2018 12:54 pm
Whitby.

Looking to visit South Shields so we are.

Myself and 8 other ex service guy's are going to have reunion.

One guy is from Sunderland. '' Lofty '' 6 foot 6 inches tall. Canny lad so he is.

Lofty, ginger, stumpy, footy " No relation to Andys football thank god ", bingo, albert, pee wee, and Allen.

No fireworks, Shame so it is :lol:
lofty won't quite fit in the van then

i don't own a van.

Mind, he had job fitting into a Chieftain tank.
GB FIRST

Post Reply

Return to “The Corner Shop”