a boring look into the mind of an insane fool.........

Leave your remarks about life in South Shields / South Tyneside

Moderator: andysfootball

madmarvin

a boring look into the mind of an insane fool.........

Post by madmarvin »

such a sad fool...........

sad isnt it ???.........

i think he's just upset that his mum found his secret collection of dead gerbils..............
albinofurball2

Post by albinofurball2 »

madmarvin
Full Time Gobber

Posted: Mon July 20, 2004 3:25 am Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello Flowerboy, please don't tell anyone that I am a double adapter, I can't work out why no body likes me here and they don't even reply to my real funny jokes, have I reached my use by date?

the toilet seat is gone and the cat is pregnant.....

albinofurball2

Post by albinofurball2 »

madmarvin
Full Time Gobber

Posted: Mon July 20, 2004 3:25 am Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello Flowerboy, please don't tell anyone that I am a double adapter, I can't work out why no body likes me here and they don't even reply to my real funny jokes, have I reached my use by date?

the toilet seat is gone and the cat is pregnant.....

albinofurball2

Post by albinofurball2 »

See anyone can cut and paste and change what they want, go play your silly game somewhere else.
sherri
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by sherri »

Marv, before you posted the message did you stop and think-is this really something the folks from sth shields desperately need to see?
Does Jimmy really need another abusive type post happening here?
Why not keep the fight in private messages?
We have all absorbed the point you two do not get along as best buddies.
madmarvin

Post by madmarvin »

whats the matter, flowerboy, did you embarrass yourself ???
didnt you think it was possible to take a screenshot of your ridiculous private messages and post them here as .jpg's ???

you cant cut and paste a screenshot, and if anyone wants to, they can just view the pictures at 500 percent or whatever, and they will see that there is no change in pixelisation on any of those screenshots, which will prove that i did not add any extra "text" etc.....

also flowerboy, i saved the whole three of those messages into the "saved" box, so they are there for historical puposes now mate, and as an administrator here i reckon jimmy would be able to access them any time he wanted, so you cant fool him either.........

deny it all you like flowerboy, youve shown your self up for the brainless fool that everyone knew you were anyway, and there is no going back...........

sherri........

if your idiot mate wants to make a fool of himself, why should that upset you ????

and 99% of the abuse in this particular post came from furball anyway,
he wrote the rubbish on the screenshots not me, he thought he would have some fun at my expense, i thought i would just show everyone the proof of furballs stupidity.................

as far as fighting with flowerboy go's i told him to rejoin austarphotos so we wont do it here, but he declined, and i wont do it in private messages either, he can either shut the hell up, or he can come and see me.........
albinofurball2

Post by albinofurball2 »

I rest my case
ha
madmarvin

Post by madmarvin »

you should be resting your tiny little pea brain, it must get tired from rolling around inside your big head everyday.........
albinofurball2

Post by albinofurball2 »

Still going, my oh my, you get all upset when someone gives it back to don't you, you just can't take it can you, you like to think your being picked on but it is quite fine to email others death threats isn't it, advertise over the net that you want to see someone dead on a slab with maggots etc, save as much as you like on your computer and tell someone who really is interested, I'll give the poms one thing and that is they have tolerance, buut when you put your littlwe side show act on they just sit back and laugh at you.
madmarvin

Post by madmarvin »

whatever you reckon flowerboy, what you call death threats...... i call well deserved remarks made to stupid little idiots like you, and those remarks were never sent in any emails, they were all said on public sites, and they were accompanied with my home address.......

you have got no nouse at all flowerboy, you spell like a 5 year old, which indicates the iq of a 5 year old, you consistently speak dribble, you dont even have the guts to rejoin austarphotos and carry on with your dribble where it wont effect too many folks, instead you just want to cause trouble with me on this site.............. its time you grew up you stupid little child.
billyboy
Even Bigger Gob
Even Bigger Gob

Post by billyboy »

MEOW MEOW

now now girls calm down
WE R THE PPL ™
billyboy
Even Bigger Gob
Even Bigger Gob

Post by billyboy »

hand bags at dawn ? 8)
WE R THE PPL ™
madmarvin

Post by madmarvin »

thats a good idea billyboy, unfortunately i dont own any weapons, maybe you will lend me your handbag ???? 8)
tone
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by tone »

ding,ding.round two.
albinofurball2

Post by albinofurball2 »

He gets all emotional eh.
madmarvin

Post by madmarvin »

read those replies again idiot, they were referring to both of us...........

i see you have been busy picking on an old man on austartoo again.....

way to go hero.........

by the way, it was a real pleasure to ban your ip: address on the aussiesands site, i mean your posts weren't exactly rivetting were they ????
just the exact same dribble that you sent to me in the private messages ...........

maybe you should think about geting a new set of crayons and write those words all over the walls of your house....... it would be a kind of therapy for you, and for a sense of retribution you could write in crayon on your tv screen.........

madmarvin
ip: address 203.221.153.202
BANNED !!!!!

(being banned, is that why YOU got all emotional a couple of posts back ??? poor little feller.......)

ha ha ha ha ha..........
albinofurball2

Post by albinofurball2 »

Im see your out of antiphsycotic medication again, in your case say yes to dr ugs.
sherri
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by sherri »

I am just idly wondering if madmarv is setting some sort of record on sanddancers for aiming at the most posts locked in the shortest possible time.
Ground breaking stuff, guys.
sherri
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by sherri »

I am just idly wondering if madmarv is setting some sort of record on sanddancers for aiming at the most posts locked in the shortest possible time.
Ground breaking stuff, guys.
Sandy
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by Sandy »

He seems to be on a death wish!!
Sandy