Post by jimmywizz »

if you have any problems with your pc give andy a shout at
http://www.southshields-sanddancers.co. ... epairs.htm
johnc10
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Re: local computer repairs

Post by johnc10 »

Very good and interesting site there Jimmy, from what I read he's very reasonable and I hope he does well 8)
Pilot
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by Pilot »

He fixed my computer last year, came to the house, found the problem straight away and was very reasonable. =D>
I voted leave

jimmywizz
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by jimmywizz »

pilot he contacted me after letting me know that he had visited loads of houses in shields to sort their PCs out and he found loads of them have sanddancers in their bookmarks
Pilot
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by Pilot »

He didnt let on what else I had in my favorites did he jimmy :oops: :oops: :oops:
I voted leave

jimmywizz
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by jimmywizz »

lots of cash in a large paper bag should keep my lips sealed pilot
sand_danser
Geet Quiet
Geet Quiet

Post by sand_danser »

Hi lads, Andy here. I've just spent ages trying to log back in here after years of absence :oops: (Jimmy/Ryan, can you activate the new account please?)

Thanks for the email John along with good wishes, sorry if I never replied but its been a bit hectic lately :shock: and thanks Pilot for the kind words. If I remember rightly your graphics card had failed & I had to replace it along with a little more?
I've moved on a long way since then. Got a posh van, office, wife as unofficial PA and looooads more too! I'm very busy all the time due to the nature of my business which began basically as an extension of helping friends & neighbours but I was forced into business due to business calling me & here I am :5eek:
I'll stick a link back to here up as & when I can, keep up the good work the sites mint!

As for people's personal data with regards to bookmarks/favourites etc. I think Jimmy had accidently mis-represented my original wording of my quotation? What I said was that I'd been to a few houses & seen that I noticed they'd visited this site via their browser history etc. as I set up a router or summit! I do not look through peoples bookmarks (boring & no need)
If you've got "history" & want to erase it then there's options to be had & lots of people to help. If you get stuck I can help!
I've seriously got no time to poke around peoples computers looking for stuff. I need to fix it & get it out back to it's best ASAP! Time is money & my family needs feeding :(

If you (all) want to chat or ask owt just ring Janet on our number to see if I'm in the office & your more than welcome to call in for a friendly chat & a cuppa :)
Or call in, if the vans there I'm there!

I'm next door to the Carpet Warehouse, Low Simonside, Jarra, NE32 3UB (4 sat nav's) ;)
jimmywizz
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by jimmywizz »

oops sorry slip of my tounge as andy says he wont be going through your book marks lol