Good day

Leave your remarks about life in South Shields / South Tyneside

Moderator: andysfootball

Jake
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Good day

Post by Jake »

I have had quite a good day today,I was driving my bus on a route that passes through seaburn and i had a bit of time to spare before my next journey was due to start so i thought i would pop into morrisons for a cup of tea,
I was standing in the small queue for the tea machine when i noticed a bit of a commotion going on at the tables,i looked over and saw this old man of about 80 and he had his wife of the same age in a wheelchair and he was arguing with a group of people sitting at this table,i asked the person in front of me what it was all about and she said that most of the tables in the store are rigid and the chairs are fixed to the floor and they are not very good for wheelchairs so morrisons have put some tables in so you can move the chairs out of the way and a wheelchair user can sit in comfort and a notice is put on the table asking people not to use them as they are for wheelchair users only.

So i looked over and this old man was asking the family to move to another table and guess what the family was made up of the tracksuit and trainer brigade the two parents must have been 25 and four brats none of them looked as if they had been washed for a week,
anyway i got the gist that they wanted that table because their was 6 of them and the other tables only sat 4 and they wanted to sit together so tough,i looked around to see what the staff were doing about it thats right nothing after a short time the old man decided he would sit at another table, i thought oh no you wont,

Obviously i had my bus drivers uniform on so i went over to the table and said you lot shift now that old man is sitting here as long as i am here, to this the scum bag head of the family said words to the effect that i could get lost so i leaned over and whispered in his ear after that he got up and told his brood that some better seats were to be had over by the window and off they went mumbling something under thier breath.

The old man and woman thanked me and even bought my cup of tea and i left after a few minutes and returned to my bus,i still had some time left so i read the paper for a while,

Eventually it was time to go and i pulled out to go to my first stop outside morrisons and the only people at the bus stop was the scum bag family you should have seen the looks on their faces as i opened the door and shouted sorry i am full and drove off.

What a good day no wonder i love my job.
memor
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber
Location: Retired under a big umbrela in the sun with a glass of champagne

Post by memor »

Well done Jakey
I always value Pilots wit and input
Derekftm
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by Derekftm »

Cool Jake

Is that you on the Advert for Horlocks on the Telly????
If its not
It should be
:D :D
allan
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by allan »

Your definetly a "Sun Reader" Jakey’>>>>> 8)
jimmywizz
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by jimmywizz »

nice one
Sandy
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by Sandy »

Guess what, Jakey......I think the 'oldies' must hae been my Mam and Dad, from your description.

A million thanks, and the rest.......
Sandy
Jake
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by Jake »

Derrick they actually based that bus driver on a driver from the shields depot,guess who?

Sandy your welcome,it could have been anybodies parents or grandparents i admit i hate the general public but if i see something going on that is not right i will step in,its a shame that little paper boy alan would like to step in sometimes but most people would just stop what they were doing and laugh at him,i suppose he reads a lot of suns and daily mirrors etc with him being a paper boy.
allan
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by allan »

Well Jakey boy, yes I have stepped in quiet a few times, only I don't go bragging on a notice board about my conquests, there again in your case it's what 'conquests,' you would like to have done. One of these days your going to end up believing yourself. Why not tell Sandy about the time you tried to stop wheelchair uses going into store and how they should have been banned off the pavement, like I say jakey you got a hole in your nut, Liars have got to have a good memory, Half a bus driver; >>>>> 8)
Sandy
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by Sandy »

Hey....Jake and Allan......I'm fairly new to this site so don't know yet if you know each other in 'real life' outside this site. And being new I'm unaware of any 'history'.

But would love to know why you're having such a go at each other??? Come on, lads. (Unless, of course, I'm missing the point here!)
Sandy
memor
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by memor »

Sandy hating someone on this site is NEW SPORT.

It more aggresive than being couch potato. You can have fight without having to get up.

Jakey challenged someone (I not remember who) to a fight.

Next day he say he waited outside pub and they not turn up......

I NOT THINK SO The other person they had waited outside venue also and Jakey had not turned up.

This is called posturing.

And Jakey and co are all past masters at it.

Try it yourself, pick on someone. You can vent all your anger at them and it wont matter a dickie bird.

I personally think its waste of time.. but hey I not want to rubbish someone elses hobby.
Derekftm
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by Derekftm »

Sandy i too took the impression that you did

but when you visit more you will find out

I actually thought about leaving
But at least here you can have a say and its actually quite amusing

You`re not a proper member till you have been abused by Jake :D

and there are some quality threads posted by both guys
Allan is a mackem so we know he must be cool :lol:

So pull a chair up to the fire and have a good laff Sandy
Jakey challenged someone (I not remember who) to a fight.

Next day he say he waited outside pub and they not turn up......
LMFAO at that :shock: :shock:
Sandy
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by Sandy »

Oh, right.......Memor and Derekftm. I'll keep watching but it seems just a little bit vicious, don't you think?

Derek, Memor and me were 'an era' before you at Morty, and we chat, so it's nice to see you chatting with andysfootball on the Morty site.

Allan and Jake......DO you know each other outside the site?
Sandy
allan
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by allan »

I certainly hope not Sandy, Jakey lives in a land of his own, as you will find out. Seeing your parent is in a wheelchair, I think he will curtail those little jabs about wheelchairs. As for the fight thing, well I think Jakey went a bit to far and when the other bloke turned up, I think Jakey's bottom boards fell out. I chose to believe the other fellow as he is not one to tell lies, Jakey on the other hand, well I will leave that to your own opinion, long as you don't believe in fairy tales.>>>>> 8)
average len
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by average len »

Didn't somebody once claim that Jake and Memor were the same person?
Jake
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by Jake »

Sandy if you have time take a look at alans posts and you will see he spouts abuse at anyone who does not agree with him,
I drive a bus and i tell stories about what has happened at differing times and alan likes to think i make them up,thats up to him.

As for the turning up at the market place memor to meet the lot i think i have proved beyond doubt that he is a liar,but that is all in the distant past so why is that little tart alan hanging on to it,

Derrick i am a sunderland supporter and have been since i was 8 i am now 52,just think i could have been sitting or standing next to little alan many times over the years,if i had alan might have known as i am rather loud at the match.

So Sandy the best thing to do is ignore alan and i imagine most users do already but if you need to find out about his posts just have a look at a sample of them.

Memor i thought you of all people would have believed me after all you have spoken to me in the old chatroom and also to my wife on one occasion,and you did drive the buses for a short while.

Any way i will still post my feelings about the general public and anything else but i will ignore that little paper boy alan,
allan
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by allan »

Jakey; you have proved nothing, like I said Bottom Boards fell out; Oh and if you can read as well as you write, you will find I did not fetch any fight up. As long as your there to live the Walter Mitty; I will be here to tell people what a total plonker you are. Bought any more villas in America Jakey? or could you not get your bus through customs.>>>> 8)
memor
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by memor »

Jakey I do believe you.

I not say anything nasty or call you fibber.

I was just explaining to Sandy how its all a good bit of fun.

Speak to you in the chat room later.
Elaine H
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by Elaine H »

So where is this chatroom you all go to? How do I access it, and when are you there? I'd love to chat with you all "live" sometime.
It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt.
Mark Twain
MC_Trilo_G
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by MC_Trilo_G »

yeah me too
'Nice one, bruvva!'
Kayleigh
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by Kayleigh »

Eeeee yes theres a chat room on this site. God i forgot think i'll go investigate