Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber
Location: Retired under a big umbrela in the sun with a glass of champagne

UPDATE THIS SITE.

Post by memor »

Jimmy

Why don't you change the format of this site

Why dont you change it to be something like "FACE BOOK."

This format is becoming old Hat. It might make Sanddancers just that bit more exciting.
I always value Pilots wit and input
silver fox
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Re: UPDATE THIS SITE.

Post by silver fox »

Yer Jim Bob...Memors quite right...get off that but of yours...and get the ball rollin...Since you won the lottery ,you seem like you just dont care anymore :(
jimmywizz
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by jimmywizz »

memor face book is just a passing fad, we will be here long after its gone :lol:
Blue...
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by Blue... »

jimmywizz wrote:memor face book is just a passing fad, we will be here long after its gone :lol:
Oh yes jimmy… and the guy that developed it became the youngest ever “billionaire”…

So hows your bank balance.. Jimmy??

it's not rocket surgery... :5dunce:
memor
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber
Location: Retired under a big umbrela in the sun with a glass of champagne

Post by memor »

You need to do something Jimmy.

Before I posted on these these last two posts the last entry was "Watcha backing for the National"

dated April the 6th.
I always value Pilots wit and input
jimmywizz
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by jimmywizz »

yep will do rocky, at the moment there is not a lot of choice for the skins but new ones are been made all the time, as for passing fads, who remembers altavisa, hotbot, famous in their time but now passed on for the next big thing
baldy.smith

Post by baldy.smith »

The way I'm looking at this is: Memor is a long established member of these boards, but of late
he has been making very few posts (sad to say). Is it right for a member who is making such little
use of the boards lately to come on and tell those in charge that they should change things?
If Memor is so concerned about the lack of posts on this board, he should start making some.
The site is getting as many more posts and topics on the boards than it was when I first joined,
it's just that people are finding "Curly's Corner Shop" is more suited to what they want to post.

8)
Scrappy

Post by Scrappy »

"Curly's Corner Shop"

ROCKS... :eusa_dance: :eusa_dance: :D :D
Globalmyths
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by Globalmyths »

I could lend him my computer because it types a lot of very good interesting posts that are intelligent, witty, full of dramas, and pathos and all in a never ending stream of quick agile witted charm and charisma both day and night. My Rates are very reasonable 100,000 dollars an hour. And thats dirt cheap for the quality it produces for all boardies including the lovable Jake who can't wait to read it every day of the week.
How was a totally inorganic world able to create organic life? Answer it couldn't and didn't
sherri
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by sherri »

This whole discussion makes me break out in a rash of anxiety because I understand how this messageboard works and I like it, but I have no idea how facebook works. All my kids are on it but from what i can gather, they have to set up pages about themselves and add friends but I have never heard that it is a messageboard where people post views and then others can come back and read them later?

That is what i like about messageboards. I am not personally interested in setting up pages with lists of friends etc

I go to curly's board for most posts because, back in the past when i first joined, i felt a bit bad posting on this sthshields board as I felt it was probably for more local issues and concerns and the shop board more general, and as an aussie, that i should go more on the general and not wreck the southshields board with too much overseas stuff.