wanna join freekstar

Info on local bands, gig dates, group members wanted, musical gear for sale
freekstar
Geet Quiet
Geet Quiet

wanna join freekstar

Post by freekstar »

:twisted: Local band looking for keyboard player. ya only need basic keyboard skills, we got the gear and know the parts, we just want someone
whos up for it and is cool. technical dudes also welcome.

Got london management and an albums worth of stuff...want like a lot of peeple to get a record deal.

check

http://www.freekstar.com

txt 07951713210

let us know if your interested.

[email protected]
elmarko
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber
Location: s/s... home of the 12 year old cider drinkin can a borra 20p chava losers!

Post by elmarko »

dead beat radicals whoa i aint that name for a whilst!!!
I should have gone to college and gone into real estate and bought myself an aquarium,thats what I should have done
freekstar
Geet Quiet
Geet Quiet

Hi there

Post by freekstar »

Yes DBR are no longer alive. We are managing a new band freekstar now.

Do spread the word to any mates who fancy joining summit cool.

xxx

roxy :roll:
elmarko
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber
Location: s/s... home of the 12 year old cider drinkin can a borra 20p chava losers!

Post by elmarko »

i would but im not sure exactly what it is your after? i know of very good keyboardist.
I should have gone to college and gone into real estate and bought myself an aquarium,thats what I should have done
freekstar
Geet Quiet
Geet Quiet

hi marko

Post by freekstar »

If ya gets a look at the add obove thats the jist. We want a band member really, sumone to join and kinda come with us to London to try and get a record deal...join the party sort of speak, but to try and take our project a liddle bit seriously also. We are all dedicated in the band and geet like each otha as mates. we rehearse once or twice a week.

The keyboard role can be a hard or as easy as someone makes it. Basic synth riffs are needed. some parts can be ran off a backing track if needs be. we own the gear needed to be used if person has no gear. alternatively
if they are a bit of a teccy whizz on gear that could also be useful.tho not neccessity.

All our manager wants is a person onstage kinda 'doing tha thing', as we
have been running backing without a player which confuses public a bit.

Creativity, bleep and squeeks are cool, but the basics is a good starting point.
we have an albums worth of material ready to promote to labels and london gigs in the offing...so there it is...we kinda want a wannabee who is cool.

if any o tha makes sence then pass this info to ya mate and get em to look at website to see if our image appeals "Profiles" on our website shows wat da band looks like.

xxxxxxxxxx
elmarko
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by elmarko »

link has been emailed to my mate, who is on holiday until the weekend. he aint really gothic like but is cool enough, and has excellent stage presence!
freekstar
Geet Quiet
Geet Quiet

yo

Post by freekstar »

bless ya marko,

we are not goth either...just hi tech rock and a bit catchy...yet edgy....ha ha!!!

luvs ya baby

xxxxxx
elmarko
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by elmarko »

:oops: ya look gothic oh well never mind my bad! you have any sample songs?
freekstar
Geet Quiet
Geet Quiet

yes we have album of songs

Post by freekstar »

we dont have a record deal yet, so we have to hand make demos which is a pain in the arse. We can make Cds up like to send to labels or if a potential band member needs to hear em.

xxxxx
uncle rodders
Geet Quiet
Geet Quiet

Post by uncle rodders »

Pah, Roxy? Maddison? Aint fooling nobody! I know you guys. blimey, aren't y'all a bit old for superstardom nowadays? Get a job in a callcentre or something. I was gonna apply until I realised it was f**king glass palace mark 34!! I'm the synth wizard you are looking for.

Ah well, good luck with the elusive record deal!

Rodders.
Whoever he is, he's hiding inside the machines!!
uncle rodders
Geet Quiet
Geet Quiet

Post by uncle rodders »

They're a nightmare to program, those DX7's. Sooo versatile though. Keep trying! It's worth it. You not got a manual? Surely you'll get one online somewhere!
uncle rodders
Geet Quiet
Geet Quiet

Post by uncle rodders »

That's why I prefer my fully analogue synths, like My Roland Juno 60 with midi converter. Because you can f**k around with all the filters and oscillators in real time, and make some proper wig out sounds. I'm a real LFO freak myself. There's a bloke used to post on here a while back, can't remember his user name, but I used to work with him making low budget playstation game music, he's a real synth king. He could help. but I dunno any details for him!
jojoobi
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by jojoobi »

i paly keyboard!twinkle twinkle little star how good am i on keyboard!
you cant touch this dadaddddada CANT TOUCH THIS DOLLY WORKIN 9 TO 5 JUST TRYIN TO MAKE A LIVING!!!!!!! WHERES MY MEDICATION??????
Filthy
Geet Quiet
Geet Quiet

Post by Filthy »

Can i join Fr33kSt@r? I think im perfect for the role, lets see, im in my 30s, have no musical talent,my thin pretence is overstretched and sickly, and i think im the dogs bollox.
Influences include Busted.