National Health

Leave your remarks about life in South Shields / South Tyneside

Moderator: andysfootball

average len
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by average len »

Dear Rennaps:

What are you saying? Dont bother about whether we're letting in paedos and who know's what else? What do you want us to do - shrug our shoulders?
padlock man
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by padlock man »

What are you people arguing for? We all know that Britain is on the skids, the whole dump is going down the toilets. Why bother with it?

Motorists smashing speed cameras because they couldn't care two hoots if they kill someone, gun crime a daily occurence, religious fascists preaching on our streets then sauntering down to the Social to pick up their benefits, cyclists all over the place, cars driving round with stereos blaring out trash music to ruin our environment, drunken yobs vomiting and brawling in our high streets at closing time, kids terrorising estates then screaming for their mothers and their rights when someone takes them in hand, foul mouthed yobboes spewing their verbal filth all over the place; this and more is our the country today.

So welcome to the land of the free - free to do whatever you bloody well please!

Welcome to Sh*thouse Britain!
allan
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by allan »

You aint far wrong, but if you don't fight back they will do it all the more.>>>>>>> 8)
Jake
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by Jake »

Padlock Man,i fully agree with you and yes there is nothing anyone can do,just hope that we are not the next victims,hope it happens to someone else,
What a sad nasty place to live in.

I see little alan says we should fight back,well little lad you cannot fight a battle from your keyboard,these yobs and thugs are not worried about some verbal abuse you might write,they only understand violence and they would run a mile if they were faced with it,vigilantes yes,
now have i got you wrong little boy and are you going to lead this fight of yours from the front line or do you hide behind everyone else and let them do the fighting?
anyway i do not think a little paper boy would be of much help.
gazza
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by gazza »

he..he..he...GaaaaaaaZET.....................
.......GET-ME-A-RUM-INSTEAD........
average len
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by average len »

Gazza: WHAT??...
allan
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by allan »

jaky your so fcuking thick you aint got a clue what prople are talking about, all you do is shout your stupid mouth of, or threaten people with your bus, jake give up now while the sh*t is still in your brain and it don't get to the rest of your body, what a complete dumbell you are.>>>>>> 8)