Post by memor »

Yes we chat in chat rooms.
Memor
The Lot
Geet Quiet
Geet Quiet

Post by The Lot »

<quote>
have told you where i drink little boy,in the Scotia most nights at 8pm i have told you to come and have a look but as i say you are a little coward who hides behind his keyboard.

What is not real about a rich bus driver who likes a few pints and goes out every night and if he sees something that he does not think is right he goes and does something about it.

If anyone does come to the pub and asks for me i will answer to my name.
<unquote>

Jake, you told us, not too long ago that you religiously wet your whistle in the Alum house!!! Why the change or is your constant lies and deception catching up with you? In anyway, don't bus drivers have irregular shift patterns? If so, how come you regularly drink at 8pm and/or EVERY night?

I can easily find out if you're a regular in the Scotia...

TL
memor
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber
Location: Retired under a big umbrela in the sun with a glass of champagne

Post by memor »

This going to be intersting.
How you going to find out.
Turn up with ten of your friends and shout.
"IS JAKEY HERE"
Of course he going to stand up and say "here I am."
I thinky not
Memor
The Lot
Geet Quiet
Geet Quiet

Post by The Lot »

Damn, you've sussed my plan... LOL. If anyone wanted to find out, it wouldn't be that hard, with a little patience.

TL
memor
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by memor »

You need lots of patience and luck of the devil.
If Police can't find robber and muggers and murderers etc and have to turn on motorists for easy convictions.
What chance you to find Jakeys true identity.
Memor
The Lot
Geet Quiet
Geet Quiet

Post by The Lot »

Where there's a will there's a way.

The reason police can't uphold the law efficiently is because many of them don't put their life and sole into their jobs and take certain crimes serious enough. As you say, they're too concerned about catching petty thieves, criminals, hitting targets and meeting objectives, etc, etc.

I and many others were recently scammed by a hoax trader (between us you're talkng 5 figure sums) selling music equipment on a reputable website and the police have done VERY little to catch him. I've found out more information about his true identity and whereabouts than the police have. It's been three months and all they can tell me is he no longer has the bank account I/we transferred the funds into. Amongst other things, I can tell you his ISP traces to Thailand (all addresses), his mother/father live at the address he gives in Merseyside and that he is now trading under a different name using a different bank account... The police can't even get back in touch with me when I ask them to.

Take care.
TL
Last edited by The Lot on Thu Feb 05, 2004 2:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Lot
Geet Quiet
Geet Quiet

Post by The Lot »

If Jake is really called Jake and he drinks in the bars regularly like he says he does, then it aint going to be difficult to sniff him out!

TL
JonnyRandom

Post by JonnyRandom »

nice to see you back The Lot whats this i hear bout jake being too scared to meet up with you? this one'll be an interesting one :)
"So let's put on our classics
And we'll ave a little dance, shall we?"
The Streets
The Lot
Geet Quiet
Geet Quiet

Post by The Lot »

Hi JonnyRandom,

I'm always about, but rarely post anything nowadays. Yeah, I went to meet up with Jake for a man-to-man chat a few years back but he never materialised... He insists he did, but me and a few others know otherwise ;)

Jake isn't as bad as he used to be. He used to be so 'wrong', but is starting to be a little more academic with his posts in his old age. He still has his moments though.

Kind regards,
TL
allan
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by allan »

Ok Lotto, so your still floating about, a few bob your talking about there, hope you did not loose a lot of your cash.! Trouble with jakey, when they were dishing the brains out, he was born Breech, so now you know why he talks out of there.>>> 8)
Jake
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by Jake »

Are yes the liar and the coward,lottie do you not know that the scotia is a 2 minute walk from the alum and i can be in one at 8 and the other at five past,why spend months trying to find me when you know where i am tonight or most nights,
Like memor says if you come in mob handed i am not going to shout here i am,but if you do i will know who you are but if you come in alone or with your mother i will answer to my name,
I said most nights because the odd night i am driving but not enough to stop me drinking at 8,

So happy to hear you lost a lot of money,what fool gives money away over the net,idiot.

Jonnyrandom i turned up that night to meet lottie but he said i did not but if you look back over the posts you will see that i have proven beyond doubt that he is a liar.
allan
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by allan »

Well I know who I believe Tinkerbell;
You might have shown up, but when you seen the Lot was there,
You scarpered just like the little weasel you are, try sucking eggs
Before blowing your own trumpet, Tinkerbell, you might learn something. 8) :arrow: 8) :arrow: 8) :arrow:
The Lot
Geet Quiet
Geet Quiet

Post by The Lot »

Hi Jake, I don't care what you write or try to make people believe. A few others and I know the real truth... Can you please cut and paste the posts that prove I am a liar please! I must have missed them somehow.

As I also said, I wouldn't find you the way Memor suggested, if I wanted to, so going over that method again is just plain boring. I didn't state I actually wanted to find you, all I said was I could easily find out if you're a regular in the Scotia or not. And I know it's only a 2 min walk from the Alum, but you tend to change your 'locals' fairly often or are you just tripping yourself up.

Ok then, if you're not bothered about hiding your identity, tell me your surname and what bus company/depot you work for!!!

With regards to me (and many others) losing money, only likes of you would enjoy other people’s misfortunes. It more or less sums you up! I'm not bothered about losing the money (it weren't personally that much to me. Others lost a lot more), I'm more bothered about the effort the police are putting into finding such a scumbag. Why do you think trading on the net is so dodgy? You're so naive. Millions do it everyday. Why is it that people only seem to believe crime only ever happens on the net? They're the idiots!

Regards,
TL
memor
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by memor »

LOT I sorry you lost money. It hurt when hard earned money goes into back pocket of Chalatans. I should know. Brother in law is one dodgy customer.
Jakey not so bad. You still never find him . There is more than one regular at the Scotia at least three.
Memor
Jake
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by Jake »

Lottie what the hell are you going on about if you want to know if i go to the scotia come and have a look or find out if i drink in there,as for forgetting which pubs i drink in i spend some time in each and every pub between the alum house and the criterion,i have a pint in one and if nothing is happening i wander into the next one and so on,i just tend to start off in the scotia,now there you are a bloke on his own wandering from pub to pub an easy target for you and your mates.

Like i say lottie you are just a liar remember white cosworth and why would i want to give you my surname? so i end up getting the sack .i dont think so,but heres something i work out of the shields depot.

So little coward alan and lottie the liar why not team up and come and find me. MAKE MY DAY PUNKS.
allan
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by allan »

Now Now Tinkerbell you’r getting yourself excited again, why would you get sacked, You don’t act stupid at work also, “Do You”? Just to think a man of your standing with all this money, going to retire in Florida in a couple of years; cracking himself if he is going to get sacked off the busses, what a complete waste of space you are tinker, and to think I am replying to you, I must have more spare time than I thought. Hey Lotto, how about “Butler” that’s becoming for a surname, Tinkerbell Butler, yep that sounds about right.>>>>> 8) :^o :5baby:
allan
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by allan »

Well Spodge buying off the net is like using credit cards, but A bit safer, everything has got a con to it and the cons are getting better. Really its up to the individual, I aint into piercing but I don’t call the people that are, unless they got them all over, then I think there is something wrong with them, if you know what I mean. >>>>> 8)
memor
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by memor »

Children have just come up with one groovey name for Punk band.
Courtesy of last posts.
How about.
"Tinkerbell and the Fairies."
It have great ring to it yes.

You not know Jakey like I know him. He really one nice kind man.
He a good wind up merchant as last posts show.
He also have Capri on bricks parked outside house.
Memor
padlock man
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by padlock man »

Jake, my son, you ask: Padlock man what would you do to change this country apart from giving little pests like alan (small a and one l)a smack around the ears?

I'm allready doing my bit by clamping those pest cyclists.

But other things? Well, I dunno, really. Refuse to tolerate the politically correct mob, I suppose. Not much, but it's something. I hoped you might have some good idears of your own.
Elaine H
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by Elaine H »

So, you have decided to come and live in Florida, Jake? How are you going to get the required visa/greencard that you need to live here? It is a difficult process, believe me and you have to meet all kinds of criteria. Where in Florida did you buy your villa? What are you going to do for a living here? I have been living in Florida for 6 years now and I hate to have to tell you that crime here is pretty high too. The only upside is that the penalties are much stiffer here - but that doesn't seem to deter anyone much. We still have fatal shootings and other serious crime on almost a daily basis.
You complain about the influx of immigrants into England. That's not much different here either.
In the 6 years that I have been here, things in general have changed a lot, and not for the better either! In fact, we are seriously considering returning to Europe. Jake, when you visit Florida, it looks like a wonderful place to live. And it can be - especially if you are rich. However, there are many many things wrong here too. Like the healthcare system, for example. You can't just go to see a doctor here if you are sick. Unless of course, you are very rich and can afford the ridiculous prices they charge. You can take out health insurance - provided that you have not been sick at all (because if you have, they will not accept you) and can afford the monthly premiums. But even with health insurance, you are required to pay a lot of expenses out of your own pocket. Out of experience, I can tell you that when you first come here, you may get an affordable health insurance policy - but then they increase your rates drastically year after year, so you end up paying a fortune but get very little in return, because the insurance companies will do anything and everything not to have to pay up! In fact, insurance in general is very expensive here, whether we are talking about health insurance, car insurance or any other kind of insurance for that matter - and you have to pay it because you have to have it! Do you have school-age kids, Jake? Education here leaves a lot to be desired too. Mind you, I don't know how things are in England these days, but I do know that my education was far superior to anything they offer here. Jake, I could go on and on, telling you about some of the things that you really need to consider before you make your move, but it would take all day and my post would run over pages and pages. However, if you are interested in learning some of the things you really need to know, e-mail me. I'd be happy to give you more information.