Its great living in the tropics

Leave your remarks about life in South Shields / South Tyneside

Moderator: andysfootball

furball

Its great living in the tropics

Post by furball »

yes not to bad, did you know lots of people pays lots of money to visit here, the great barrier reef, fishing, swimming, you know stuff tourists dream of but have a thought for me I live amonst this most of the year and get it for free, believe me it gets boring same thing day in day out, barramuni fish, king prawns, fresh tropical fruits, never mind enjoy your winter, seen any shielas in bikinis lately? hhhmmmm seen lots today.
James_2003uk
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by James_2003uk »

Cant beat south shields, it would be ok to visit the tropics, but i wouldnt want to live in the tropics.
jellybabyjenbob
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

i agree!!!

Post by jellybabyjenbob »

Nah he's right. Ya mightn't get 'shiela's' in bikinis wanderin round in bikini's here (well, it is February)..but that makes it all the better when ya go abroad! Ya still get the occasional tango victims, yeah, but atleast here people don't just spend all day tryin to top up their tans! We have fuuuun!
:P
Jen xxx
[/b]
curly
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by curly »

Who would like to live in the tropics and end up looking like a boiled prawn with the mentality of a f**ball?
furball

Post by furball »

Awh hello girly, I nearly got sun burned today, you know tomorrow in the southern parts of queensland it will get over the 40cel mark, if that was in eeengland, you every one there would grizzle and make more whinning noises than the local airport, start curling up their toes, but thats how it goes.
curly
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by curly »

No, No, Furball, you've got it all wrong!
We only do that when our cricket team is playing your lot for the Ashes!!
furball

Post by furball »

sorry girly I don't support tennis, pretty boring stuff you know, I can really say anything good or bad about it except I suppose it must be fun, another beautiful day today, hows the snow?
furball

Post by furball »

Bud ? now that has got me, cherrie.
captain beefheart
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by captain beefheart »

Just be careful out there furball, reports in the paper today state that 50% of australians will contact skin cancer, there is no such thing as a free lunch.
furball

Post by furball »

Thanks eh, I had my batch of skin cancers zapped off a few weeks ago..
andysfootball

Post by andysfootball »

you are a skin cancer fluerball

too many beers and too much sun in the humid mozzie infested tropics

the only bikinis you see in townsville is on the fat aboriginals drinking meths and cheap cask white wine under the trees near the bridge

shields craps on townsville

you can't swim at the beach coz the jellyfish sting you

dream on camel scrotum.
STAY CALM AND SANDDANCE ON
gazza
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by gazza »

well yuzz hav tuh laff.....................a meen luk at that rolf.........
and ............watch oot 4 thu sharkz.........
.......GET-ME-A-RUM-INSTEAD........
furball

Post by furball »

I see you have recovered somewhat, I'd rather be here than down south, you know that nasty "sunshine coast" area, its a horrible place, full of wannabes and poms, they are so slow there that it 200 years to work out that they could eat morton bay bugs, then I bet it was by accident, spose the food parcels were running late.
hotrodngaz
Motor Mouth
Motor Mouth

Tropics

Post by hotrodngaz »

(QUOTE from nob*lls :awh hello girly, I nearly got sun burned today,) H'mm, and I thought that sh*t didn't burn! Just shows you how wrong you can be!
Gaz......
furball

Post by furball »

Well hotrat in responce to your vulgarityI shall endevour to enlighten you, I know your thick, but around a camp fire it is common to burn cow poo, keeps away mosquito's you know........moron...