MOVING

Leave your remarks about life in South Shields / South Tyneside

Moderator: andysfootball

The Lot
Geet Quiet
Geet Quiet

Post by The Lot »

Hehe. Jake... You're so sad!!!

And yes, I said I told you a little 'white' lie. You didn't point that out, I did.

I repeat, I didn't say I wanted to find you, I said (for the 3rd time) it wouldn't be hard to find out if that was actually your local, so read the facts before babbing your fat, ugly gob.

Yes, you would be sacked, although I'm sure if what you say is true then you would've been sussed by your company a long time ago. And anyway, I don't suppose there are many Jake's that work on the busses, so not disclosing your surname isn't going to hide your identity to your superiors. This makes me, and probably others, presume you're actually full of sh!t and not called Jake at all...

Anyway, smell my cheese!!! I'm off...

Regards,
TL
Jake
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by Jake »

Hi Elaine,and thanks for all the info about florida,the thing is i am very rich mostly as i have a rich wife from a titled family and also from my years of driving the buses and my years as a miner i got a very good pay off.
From what i have seen on my visits to florida if you have money you are ok,i do not have children as i cannot stand kids and i am coming to florida to retire and spend a lot of money as you cannot take it with you,i would hate to d*e and still have millions in the bank,so you see i am coming to florida to spend spend spend or i could lose it on the net like our stupid friend lottie.

I have bought my villa on a nice site it is off the I4 juntion 23 and then you head west towards tampa on the 17 it is only about 2 miles from junction23 just into Polk county.
allan
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by allan »

Exactly Spodge; How can anyone take Tinkerbell seriously, coming out with what he does, mind he has said something which makes sense, he has no children, and they say God works in mysterious ways, I think God has saved someone the embarrassment, no the wonder he is in cuckoo land.>>>> 8)
allan
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by allan »

Elaine! I would take what Jakey says with a pinch of salt. I know some bus drivers and they hate the job, they do it for one reason and one only “The Money” and that’s not good. Take my job, I am a gofa, a doer, but it has its moments, but you believe me if I had the money, I would pack in tomorrow. Tell you what ask him where he stopped to refuel, He has probable been to Doncaster and stopped to refuel at Darlington. You believe me' this bloke is in Cuckoo land, if you don’t think so go back a bit and read what he has done in the past, He is a Walter Mitty, a bungalow a headless chicken. "You think about it" when you go to buy, you have a solicitor present with all the in’s and out’s, if not! well he is lying aint he' like he always does, can’t wait to see his reply to your questions, that is if he has any answers. >>>>> 8) :idea:
Elaine H
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by Elaine H »

Allan, I prefer to give people the benefit of the doubt. The truth will always come out eventually. Despite some of Jake's more ludicrous posts in the past, based on the information (road directions) Jake gave in his post, and knowing the area quite well, I am sure that he, or someone close to him has indeed been here. Now, there are a lot of holiday villas in that area, so maybe he was just here on holiday or maybe he has really bought a villa.
Unlike in England a solicitor is not present here when you buy property. The whole transaction is undertaken by the estate agent and a so-called title company. What's more, as long as you have the money to buy the property, they don't give two hoots about whether you meet immigration requirements or not. That's something that the buyer has to find out for himself. You can own as much property here as you want - whether you live here or not. I know hundreds of people from England and Germany who own homes here, but cannot get the visas to allow them to actually live here permanently. Most of them can then only stay here for a max. of 6 months at a time.
Now, if it really is Jake's intention to move to Florida permanently, I would sincerely hope that he researched the immigration requirements thoroughly BEFORE he bought property here. If not, he may be in for a rude awakening. If and when he replies to the questions in my post, I will be able to determine with the greatest of ease whether he is telling the truth or not, because I know quite a bit about US immigration laws. I just sincerely hope that he has not been misled (I know many people who have been caught out in this exact same way) and has bought a house here in the belief that he can then simply move to Florida.
allan
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by allan »

I understand what your saying Elaine, but what I meant was, well I would imagine anyone buying anything abroad with which there is a considerable amount of cash involved would get legal advice before parting with anything, well anyone with a bit of sense that is, at this time I think you got him stumped; unless he is in the cupboard counting his wife’s cash. >>>>>> 8)
Jake
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by Jake »

alan you stupid little boy how many times have i told you that i drive my bus for the pure pleasure of upsetting people,i like what i do and i do not need the money.

Elaine thank you for verifying the location i could give you the exact address but i think you know the area and a lot of properties are being built around that area.
As for how i will live in florida, well as you know money talks.

As for how a titled lady would marry a bus driver,well i have told you all many times that i was taking a bus trip out and we stopped at a country pub on the north york moors,i met this young lady and we fell for each other we married against her parents wishes but after a while they forgave my wife but they do not accept me but they still have to invite me to all the family balls and funtions and i do my best not to upset them to much even though i spend most of my time with the hired help when i go to the hall,my wife thinks of me as her bit of rough and would choose me over her family if she had too.

Icannot prove that i am going to florida to live as little paper boy alan will not believe anything but in 2 years time i will post my messages from florida and see what he believes then nt that i give a damn.
allan
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by allan »

" Bollicks">>>>>>>> 8) :^o
allan
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by allan »

I would think the school bus run; For someone to enjoy his work that much, he sure does some moaning about it, the only true words he said was him being a family “Reject” now that I can understand.>>>>> 8) :5hot: :5baby: :5baby:
Jake
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by Jake »

Spodge, I drive on all the routes around shields and surrounding areas and i drive around westoe about a dozen times a day.do you use the buses? if so i will keep an eye out for you.

Little alan your jealousy is so real i can almost feel your pain through the screen.
allan
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by allan »

Jealous of a reject, Keep your hand on it tinkerbell, you aint got much else going for you.> What a real Dick you are.>>>>> 8)
hellraiser

Post by hellraiser »

i know him he,s a laygate lad and even funnier than freddy star i think its s r :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
IT WAS A FAIR FOUL REF

viewforum.php?f=58