quick joke.>>>>

Leave your remarks about life in South Shields / South Tyneside

Moderator: andysfootball

allan
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

quick joke.>>>>

Post by allan »

A teacher asks her class, "If there are 5 birds sitting on a fence and you shoot one of them, how many will be left?" She calls on little BILLY. He replies, "None, they will all fly away with the first gunshot." The teacher replies, "The correct answer is 4, but I like your thinking." Then little BILLY says, "I have a question for YOU. There are 3 women sitting on a bench having ice cream: One is delicately licking the sides of the triple scoop of ice cream. The second is gobbling down the top and sucking the cone. The third is biting off the top of the ice cream. Which one is married?" The teacher, blushing a great deal, replies, "Well, I suppose the one that's gobbled down the top and sucked the cone." To which Little BILLY replied, "The correct answer is 'the one with the wedding ring on,' but I like your thinking." >>>>>>> 8)
memor
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber
Location: Retired under a big umbrela in the sun with a glass of champagne

Post by memor »

Nicey joke but the first time I hear that one I cried down my bib.

I got good one

Lennox Lewis was going to be coaxed out of retirement to fight serial killer Doctor Shipman for £3 million.

But after thinking about it he say
"No way his jabs are too lethal."

Memor
allan
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by allan »

Old one's are still good M. Forget the jabs, lets hope there aint no reincarnation ; if so let's hope he is an Arab, (up's might get some stick for that.) eeeerrrrr a foreign gentleman.>>>>>> 8)
curly
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by curly »

Ian Huntley???

I hope he drowns in the shower!
allan
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by allan »

Thats the easy way out Curly, I could thing of a lot better things for this bloke, and death is just tooooooo easy;>>>>>>> 8)
Jake
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by Jake »

Quick joke............alan running for a bus.
allan
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by allan »

Jake’y for F*ck sake keep them for the kids, your as much use as a porcupines prick. Next time you get a thought like that, write it down on some toilet roll, cos that’s all its good for; What a Wa*ker you are.>>>>> 8)