St Cuthberts..

Track down any of your lost pals or family on our Genealogy section
anna
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

St Cuthberts..

Post by anna »

Looking for anyone that went to St Cuthberts,,now called St Wilfreds..hopeing to organise a reunion..1970,s i was there,, :)
Greeny
Geet Quiet
Geet Quiet

St Cuthberts in the 70's

Post by Greeny »

I was at St Cuthberts and left in 73. Mr Chalders was my form teacher (Aiden) I Lived in Biddick Hall at the time. Left sunny South Shields for sunny Southern California now living in San Diego US.
Cheers
Peter Green
madmandy
Big Gob
Big Gob

Post by madmandy »

Peter
Can I ask if you are a relative of a ritchie green?
He'll be in his mid to late 60's
He was one of my dads best mates when I was little
Cheers Mand :)
Greeny
Geet Quiet
Geet Quiet

Ritchie Green

Post by Greeny »

I don't think I am related to Ritchie, perhaps distantly, but I never heard that name when I was growing up....
What are you Mad about Mandy??
baldy.smith

Post by baldy.smith »

Any connection to Billie Green? he used to live at Biddick Hall Estate and will be in his mid 60s. He had sandy coloured hair.

8)
geordielass
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Re: St Cuthberts..

Post by geordielass »

hi i went to st cuthberts was in first lot there about 56/59 that long ago cant remember but i do remember old charlders used to chuck the wood blackboard wiper at you and never missed he had eyes in back of his head,best mate was marianne smith started at st bedes with her and went through whole school with her also ann hibbered,jennette cole,also remember john elliot,sidny cox, jerard lally, elizabeth greener, margret barlow and many more. i have been looking for marianne think her name could be kennedy now from laygate area, there was lad called green in my yr but noy sure of first name mine was elizabeth hailes i live in cumbria now i would be interested in reunion from the first intake regards liz