derby

Local History for Tyne & Wear
yvonne

derby

Post by yvonne »

Can you use roller blades for playing roller derby? I'm quite interested in roller derby and I've been thinking of setting up a club for it in my school. The thing is, where I live, roller derby isnt popular so roller skates/quad skates/derby skates are not sold here and are very difficult to find. So I was wondering if it'll be alright to use roller blades for roller derby?
Jarrow Pete
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Re: derby

Post by Jarrow Pete »

yvonne wrote:Can you use roller blades for playing roller derby? I'm quite interested in roller derby and I've been thinking of setting up a club for it in my school. The thing is, where I live, roller derby isnt popular so roller skates/quad skates/derby skates are not sold here and are very difficult to find. So I was wondering if it'll be alright to use roller blades for roller derby?
Yvonne I think you have posted this on the wrong board, the majority of posters on here have now progressed from using roller skates, the only wheels we use are fitted to our zimmer frames. :D :D
johnc10
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by johnc10 »

Jarrow Pete wrote:
yvonne wrote:Can you use roller blades for playing roller derby? I'm quite interested in roller derby and I've been thinking of setting up a club for it in my school. The thing is, where I live, roller derby isnt popular so roller skates/quad skates/derby skates are not sold here and are very difficult to find. So I was wondering if it'll be alright to use roller blades for roller derby?
Yvonne I think you have posted this on the wrong board, the majority of posters on here have now progressed from using roller skates, the only wheels we use are fitted to our zimmer frames. :D :D

Speak for yersel' Pete, mine's got afterburners fitted as well :D
jimmywizz
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by jimmywizz »

nice try yvonne hows the weather in nigeria ?
Globalmyths
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by Globalmyths »

jimmywizz wrote:nice try yvonne hows the weather in nigeria ?
Its clouded over there since you asked.
How was a totally inorganic world able to create organic life? Answer it couldn't and didn't