Six-a-side in Sunderland (Tues night).

Info on local bands, gig dates, group members wanted, musical gear for sale
davindersangha
Geet Quiet
Geet Quiet

Six-a-side in Sunderland (Tues night).

Post by davindersangha »

The league is underway now and we have 9 teams. I'm looking for another 6 to make it up to 16.

The league is unquestionably the best in the region and also the cheapest (not run as a business, unlike most of the others).

Still need six-a-side teams which are professionally organised to join the Tuesday and Thursday night outdoor league played at the Downhill complex. We currently have 8 teams guaranteed. One is to start after the 22nd.

The league is heavily featured on http://www.sassco.co.uk and is regarded as one of the best in the region. It's also the cheapest. The entrance fee (one off) is £20. The match by match fee is only £14 (£12 if you pay by cheque).

Mind you, the rules are quite strict. Player registration is more relaxed, but the main demand is that the teams are fully kitted. Identical shirts and identical coloured shorts and socks must be worn by all the outfield players on your team. If you are after a kickabout then this isnt for you. If you are serious then it definitely is.

Check out http://www.sassco.co.uk for more info.

email me on [email protected] as soon as possible to get entrance details.

This is far cheaper than any other league, but is far more stricter and isn't really run as a business, but more as an ongoing project.
elmarko
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber
Location: s/s... home of the 12 year old cider drinkin can a borra 20p chava losers!

Post by elmarko »

are you a total idiot, what the hell does 6 a side football have to do with local bands? use the correct boards you fool! if you had live bands ect playing before or after the football i would understand, but you dont, so dont use the bands board for useless unrelated crap!

sorry i had to get that off ma chest :oops:
I should have gone to college and gone into real estate and bought myself an aquarium,thats what I should have done
jojoobi
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by jojoobi »

mark leave the man alone he thought this was the football board!as you can see all the footballs,why apologise to him after you scared him bac\k to sunderland,i`ll play though i would prefer 7 a side,in shields!
you cant touch this dadaddddada CANT TOUCH THIS DOLLY WORKIN 9 TO 5 JUST TRYIN TO MAKE A LIVING!!!!!!! WHERES MY MEDICATION??????
bumhole_ferrit
Big Gob
Big Gob

Post by bumhole_ferrit »

I WANNA PLAY OH OH PICK ME PICK ME!!!!the last time i played football i triped over the ball,fell on it and winded my self,im the best at football!hahahahaha football,its so great.i`ll be in goals and wear them huge gloves and duck when ever the ball comes near me!i`ll also be captin.
what?
jojoobi
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by jojoobi »

you really should have her on your team shes the best at wearing those gloves she wears it well
you cant touch this dadaddddada CANT TOUCH THIS DOLLY WORKIN 9 TO 5 JUST TRYIN TO MAKE A LIVING!!!!!!! WHERES MY MEDICATION??????