Busy tonight?

Leave your remarks about life in South Shields / South Tyneside

Moderator: andysfootball

JenHiccups
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Busy tonight?

Post by JenHiccups »

If not it'd be great to see loads of you down at the Office :-) We (Jen Stevens & The Hiccups) are supporting Nothing Rhymes With Orange at The Office.
They're a band that are over from America for their first UK tour, and have supported the Red Hot Chili Peppers and One Republic just to name a couple :-) Their manager is the guy that discovered Kiss, and there's gonna be a lot of press there, so it'd be ace if you could come give us as much support as possible! It's upstairs, 8.30pm, free entry, and set to be a really great night! Heading down there shortly to set up etc.
I know it's a school night, but what better excuse for a hangover than supporting local live music?! :D
Jen xxxxxx
anna
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Re: Busy tonight?

Post by anna »

aww Jen i hope you have a brilliant night ....but i spent all my pennys when i went out at the weekend ,its so expensive in Newcastle :shock: ....me and my friend were drinking in rounds and it was coming to just under a tenna ....my god ,ive never spent that much on alchol before ,,,no wonder i dont go out often ...and then there were the taxis ...i be in till christmas now ...
but have fun Jen ,,im sure it be a good night :wink:
jimmywizz
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Re: Busy tonight?

Post by jimmywizz »

how did it turn out jen, i hope you had a canny night