Leave your remarks about life in South Shields / South Tyneside

Moderator: andysfootball

popmybubble
Geet Quiet
Geet Quiet

2 weeks + in Thailand end of Jan/beg of Feb

Post by popmybubble »

Not sure if it's ok to post this here but

I'm planning a trip to Chiang Mai in the north of Thailand for 2 weeks, preferably at the end of January, beginning of February. I'm actually going over to see someone I met earlier this year but am wary about travelling there alone.

Chiang Mai is a really beautiful place with plenty of things to see and do. I was looking for a couple of people to go with so that I can do my own thing and not be leaving anyone on their own (unless that's what you want!).

I would be interested in doing different things with the people I go with too. I'm basically looking for travel partners who are quite independent but would like the security of having someone there for them.

If anyone is interested please get in touch to discuss your ideas. I'm open to visiting other places in Thailand or amending my plans to suit you. I don't mind travelling back on my own if you are planning a longer trip.

Maybe Chiang Mai is already part of your plans and I could tag along while you are there...
Globalmyths
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Re: 2 weeks + in Thailand end of Jan/beg of Feb

Post by Globalmyths »

If you post me 20,000 pounds I will meet you over there. Just send the money to Jimmy and your itinerary and he will forward them to me.
PS. could you hire a wheel chair for me as I can't walk very far, and we can talk to each other as you push me. Your new friend Global.
How was a totally inorganic world able to create organic life? Answer it couldn't and didn't
Globalmyths
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Re: 2 weeks + in Thailand end of Jan/beg of Feb

Post by Globalmyths »

It looks like my more than generous offer has been spurned. But there is still time, so I wait and hope.
How was a totally inorganic world able to create organic life? Answer it couldn't and didn't