Leave your remarks about life in South Shields / South Tyneside

Moderator: andysfootball

curly
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

The Mouth of the Tyne Festival

Post by curly »

Send me your pictures

The Mouth of the Tyne Festival has quickly become one of the most colourful and spectacular events to take place during our summer season here in South Shields with it’s huge variety of entertainment and the marvellous parade and pyrotechnics along the sea front on the Saturday evening. The event, now in it’s fourth year, takes place this coming weekend in both South and North Tyneside, but unfortunately I am going to miss it, we will be out of the region on a pre-planned break!

However, that should not be seen as a reason to fail to show the rest of the world what Tyneside has to offer, so I thought I’d throw this space open to you to show off your pictures and memories of the event! Whether you are in Tynemouth or South Shields, whether it’s Saturday or Sunday, let’s enjoy your memories.

Instructions

Ideally your pictures ought to be no larger than 640 X 480 pixels with a file size of about 75 Kb, however, if you don’t have suitable photo editing software don’t worry. In Windows XP put your pictures into a file in My Pictures, then highlight the picture that you would like to send then click “email this picture”, in the dialogue that opens click the button that says “make all of my pictures smaller”. Then send it to me

south-shields(at)blueyonder(dot)co(dot)uk

Just send one picture per email, and as many emails as you like, and I’ll put together a slide show, make sure you get your pictures to me by 08:00 Monday 14th. July. If you would like to be identified by your real name, a nick name, or a board name, let me know in your email.

So, all you good people of South Shields, all you councillors and politicos, all you council officials and blogging fans, all you Sanddancers, all you budding Baileys, all you board members, get your cameras out and let’s share!

Get yourself shown in Curly's Corner Shop as well as here!!
StottieCake
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Re: The Mouth of the Tyne Festival

Post by StottieCake »

I'll see what pics I can do with my mobile phone. Look forward to seeing everyone's photo's though :D