Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber
Location: Retired under a big umbrela in the sun with a glass of champagne

Make your own mind up

Post by memor »

FROM A FRIEND.

MAKES FRIGHTENING SENSE IN THE LAST PARAGRAPH

Allah or the Lord Jesus Christ?
The Muslim religion is the fastest growing religion in the UK.

Recently I attended my annual training session that's required for maintaining my prison security clearance. During the training session there was a presentation by three speakers representing the Roman Catholic, Protestant and Muslim faiths, who explained each of their beliefs.

I was particularly interested in what the Islamic Imam had to say. The Imam gave a great presentation of the basics of Islam, complete with a video.

After the presentations, time was provided for questions and answers for each religion.

When it was my turn, I directed my question to the Imam and asked: 'Please, correct me if I'm wrong, but I understand that most Imams and clerics of Islam have declared a holy jihad [Holy war] against the infidels of the world and, that by killing an infidel, (which is a command to all Muslims) they are assured of a place in heaven. If that's the case, can you give me the definition of an infidel?'

There was no disagreement with my statements and, without hesitation, he replied, 'Non-believers! '

I responded, 'So, let me make sure I have this straight. All followers of Allah have been commanded to kill everyone who is not of your faith so they can have a place in heaven. Is that correct?'

The expression on his face changed from one of authority and command to that of 'a little boy who had just been caught with his hand in the cookie jar.'

He sheepishly replied, 'Yes.'

I then stated, 'Well, sir, I have a real problem trying to imagine Pope Benedict commanding all Catholics to kill those of your faith or the leaders of all Protestants religions to do the same in order to guarantee them a place in heaven!'

The Imam was speechless!

I continued, 'I also have problem with being your 'friend' when you and your brother clerics are telling your followers to kill me! Let me ask you a question. Would you rather have your Allah, who tells you to kill me in order for you to go to heaven, or my Jesus who tells me to love you because I am going to heaven and He wants you to be there with me?'

You could have heard a pin drop as the Imam hung his head in shame. Needless to say, the organizers and/or promoters of the 'Diversification' training seminar were not happy with Rick's way of dealing with the Islamic Imam and exposing the truth about the Muslims' beliefs.

Please realise in twenty years there will be enough Muslim voters in the U.K. To elect a government of their choice, complete with Sharia law

I think everyone in the U.K. should be required to read this, but with the Liberal justice system, liberal media and the political correctness madness, there is no way this will be widely publicized.

If you agree, please pass this on to all your e-mail contacts.
I always value Pilots wit and input
baldy.smith

Re: Make your own mind up

Post by baldy.smith »

Echoes of Enoch Powell!

8)
german john
Motor Mouth
Motor Mouth

Post by german john »

Ive actually worked all over europe and worked and been in contact with countless muslims.I would always take a stand against the way in which women in the muslim worl are treat.BUT I have never met a muslim who wanted to kill me just because I didnt have the same religous values as them.I,ll tell you what.You dont see muslim youths running round wild vandalising anything in sight.You dont see them binge drinking until until its coming out their ears after which they just want to abuse or attack anyone within spitting distance. These days they could show us a few things about respecting our fellow human beings.
GERMAN JOHN
Jarrow Pete
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by Jarrow Pete »

german john wrote:Ive actually worked all over europe and worked and been in contact with countless muslims.I would always take a stand against the way in which women in the muslim worl are treat.BUT I have never met a muslim who wanted to kill me just because I didnt have the same religous values as them.I,ll tell you what.You dont see muslim youths running round wild vandalising anything in sight.You dont see them binge drinking until until its coming out their ears after which they just want to abuse or attack anyone within spitting distance. These days they could show us a few things about respecting our fellow human beings.
Are you living on the same planet as me. Have you forgotten about the twin towers, Bali , Madrid and the suicide bombers in London.
german john
Motor Mouth
Motor Mouth

Post by german john »

No I have,nt forgot.Never will,but these acts were carried out by a small minority group who could have been dealt with a lot more effectivly had the US and UK governments gone about it the right way.Instead they gave us what they called missleading intelligence {or lies} about a threat that did,nt exist,leading to 100,000 dead Iraqi civilians{conservative estimate}4000 dead US soldiers and almost 100 UK,and to top it off,Al Qaida,who didnt exist in Iraq pre 2002 now runs half the country.I understand why the US and UK governments cant hold up their hands and say it was all a terrible mistake but that must not hide us from the truth.Blair might have left the building but he still has questions to answer.
GERMAN JOHN
Jarrow Pete
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by Jarrow Pete »

german john wrote:No I have,nt forgot.Never will,but these acts were carried out by a small minority group who could have been dealt with a lot more effectivly had the US and UK governments gone about it the right way.Instead they gave us what they called missleading intelligence {or lies} about a threat that did,nt exist,leading to 100,000 dead Iraqi civilians{conservative estimate}4000 dead US soldiers and almost 100 UK,and to top it off,Al Qaida,who didnt exist in Iraq pre 2002 now runs half the country.I understand why the US and UK governments cant hold up their hands and say it was all a terrible mistake but that must not hide us from the truth.Blair might have left the building but he still has questions to answer.
cannot argue with that statement.
northern

Post by northern »

german john wrote:No I have,nt forgot.Never will,but these acts were carried out by a small minority group who could have been dealt with a lot more effectivly had the US and UK governments gone about it the right way.Instead they gave us what they called missleading intelligence {or lies} about a threat that did,nt exist,leading to 100,000 dead Iraqi civilians{conservative estimate}4000 dead US soldiers and almost 100 UK,and to top it off,Al Qaida,who didnt exist in Iraq pre 2002 now runs half the country.I understand why the US and UK governments cant hold up their hands and say it was all a terrible mistake but that must not hide us from the truth.Blair might have left the building but he still has questions to answer.
And thats the terrible truth of it all... Blair will never be called to answer the questions.
He sent thousands of British soldiers to a war nobody wanted .. look at Blair now.
Laughing all the way to the bank whilst dead British service men/ Women lay in there graves.
How many more will d*e before the end of it all. Brown should rethink the set up and pull
the British service men/women out of theatres of war which are not of British interest.
Jarrow Pete
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by Jarrow Pete »

The BNP have pledged that when they get in power, no British sevicemen/women would ever again be involved in wars that do not affect the security of our borders.
memor
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by memor »

Unfortunately Jarrow Pete that is exactly what most of Europe are doing also. Not getting involved unless their country is threatened.

We seem to be the only ones prepared to fight.

It just takes a few good men to do nothing.

If we'd had the same attitude in World War 2 we'd all be speaking with a German accent now.
Globalmyths
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by Globalmyths »

A gang of moslem youths in Australia were eventually caught and found guilty of pack raping woman. I can't remember how many woman they had raped. but they were moslem who were caught and found guilty. And that was only about three or four years ago.
How was a totally inorganic world able to create organic life? Answer it couldn't and didn't
memor
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by memor »

Bet your a WIZZ at dinner parties Glob.
You'd kill the conversation stone dead.
Globalmyths
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by Globalmyths »

You only have to open your mouth Memor and you would be able to nuke them with the garbage that spews from out of it.
How was a totally inorganic world able to create organic life? Answer it couldn't and didn't