WERE YOU A FRIEND OF ALFIE BORG ?

Track down any of your lost pals or family on our Genealogy section
borgy
Geet Quiet
Geet Quiet

WERE YOU A FRIEND OF ALFIE BORG ?

Post by borgy »

Hello,please can you help me trace some of my dad's old friends from South-Shields as we are organising a surprise 60th party for him. I know some names they are- Albert Scott - Dave Ladler - roy - Richie West, anyone who knows how to contact them or anyone else who worked with my dad Alfie Borg at the fairground please contact me asap as his party is in the first week of August at the Marsden Inn,thanks for your help, Carl Borg. PLEASE PHONE MY SISTER CLARE ON 07968367187 for details, also anyone who knew my mam JOAN STEPHENSON FROM CHIRTON AVENUE PLEASE PHONE,THANKS AGAIN.
philip5555
Geet Quiet
Geet Quiet

Re: WERE YOU A FRIEND OF ALFIE BORG ?

Post by philip5555 »

hi i lived in chirton ave , and went to school with your mam , joan and her sister evelyn , also she had brothers ernie sister pat .maureen , bell.and doris others who i do not remember the names of .i also knew your dad alf. though not very well, i had my son ronald in 1963 then your brother stevan was born , i recall you as a child your mam always dressed you and stevan the same and your dad idlolised you boys , i remember when you all came back to uk from singabore he spent lots of time helping you all with keep fit , then i lost touch as i married agian and moved down south to herts , i came back to south shields may 2006 and now live at 154 the lonnen ne34 8ea . i would love to get in touch with your mam , can you give her my addrress or e-mail , or can you send me her ad.so i can write to her , i did see your aunty pat in april but i never got chance to realy speak to her . my name is sheelagh gorman, i am useing my maiden name as my husband is dead , and your mam would not know my married name , i had 2 brothers reg and bob we lived at 56 chirton from 1947 to 1965
hope to hear from you or your mam ps hope all family are well
philip5555
Geet Quiet
Geet Quiet

Post by philip5555 »

hi it is me again i told you i would like to hear from your mam
i forgot to put e-mail
[email protected]
thanks sheelagh gorman
arndor1
Geet Quiet
Geet Quiet

Post by arndor1 »

Didn't know Alfie Borg, But knew Reggie Gorman fairly well, as I remember also his brother. Reggie stayed with me a couple of nights when I lived in London.....he was in the army then....long time ago,,,,if its the same guy...was chirton beside Marsden?
[email protected]