Gay Vote

Leave your remarks about life in South Shields / South Tyneside

Moderator: andysfootball

Babooshka

Re: nope

Post by Babooshka »

smb wrote:kill the all. start with elton john and his "HUBBY!!" then robbie williams.
then george creepy bog s*x michea THEY ARE REPULSIVE l. bring on the zyclon b !!!!!!!!!!!!! :evil:
smb how can you mention George Michael and robbie williams in the same sentence?
George Michael has been making top quality Pop music since the 80's and remains to this day a first class performer/musician/writer, the same cannot be said for williams.
He is in a completely different league.
g0var
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by g0var »

Babs...

it depands on the context..

sen·tence

1. Grammar. a grammatical unit of one or more words, bearing minimal syntactic relation to the words that precede or follow it, often preceded and followed in speech by pauses, having one of a small number of characteristic intonation patterns, and typically expressing an independent statement, question, request, command, etc., as Summer is here. or Who is it? or Stop!
2. Law. a. an authoritative decision; a judicial judgment or decree, esp. the judicial determination of the punishment to be inflicted on a convicted criminal.
b. the punishment itself.
When designing something completely foolproof, the designers seldom take account of the inginuity of complete fools !

Cogito Ergo Doleo
g0var
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by g0var »

personally, I think they should both be given 10 years hard labour for crimes against music, and common assault (on human sensability)

:twisted: :lol: :twisted: :lol: :twisted: :lol: :lol:
When designing something completely foolproof, the designers seldom take account of the inginuity of complete fools !

Cogito Ergo Doleo
g0var
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by g0var »

and as for Kate Bush.... WELL......

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Cogito Ergo Doleo
smb
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

agreed

Post by smb »

i dont mind k bush.
but the other two are foul gay freaks who should be put to death. :x
one for making crap music and other one for being a junkie having s*x in public gaylord filthbag. simple.
HaWaY Yu bug*er EvErYoNe gEt dOoN FrIdAy nEeT Gan tO ThE ToOn.
Babooshka

Re: agreed

Post by Babooshka »

smb wrote:i dont mind k bush.
but the other two are foul gay freaks who should be put to death. :x
one for making crap music and other one for being a junkie having s*x in public gaylord filthbag. simple.
I don't think jobbie is actually bent, maybe he's bisexual??
after all he was seeing that stunning model Rachel Hunter (Rod Stewarts x) so surely he must have made some sort of impression on her to have had this supposed intense sexual relationship together?
He is meant to be a big hit in bed with the ladies or is that just spiel??
Jim_in_France
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by Jim_in_France »

Robbie recently said that he has not found the right girl yet, but would be equally happy if he could find the right guy. Make of it what you will.

As for gay musicians. It almost always from the gay community, that new styles of music come from. It starts on the gay scene, then is taken up mainstream. So smb, you would be still doing the waltz if it were not for gay musicians.
"The world is a stage, but the play is badly cast."

"We are each our own devil, and we make this world our hell."

Oscar Wilde
smb
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

HA

Post by smb »

BOO, HE WAS SEEING RACHEL FOR THE SAME REASON HE WAS SEEING GERI ..........PUBLICITY. :P THE MANS GAY. SIMPLE.THE ONLY MEMBER OF TAKE THAT THAT WAS STR8 WAS GARY BARLOW. THE REST OF TAKE THAT TAKE IT ALRIGHT !!! RIGHT UP THE MARMITE MOTORWAY :x
HaWaY Yu bug*er EvErYoNe gEt dOoN FrIdAy nEeT Gan tO ThE ToOn.
mrp
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by mrp »

Replace gay with Jew.

"I'm a Borat!" :o
Insulus cruentam atque bella. Si pugnaverunt eleutheria toties vis bello itidem vel libertatibus conservare autem?
Ad liberandum aliis fieri liberior.
wong
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by wong »

I truly don't think people choose to be gay.....Who would put themselves through all that by choice....and so many of them deny it for as long as they can...I know a woman whose husband left her and the four kiddies for a man....The trauma that would have caused is far greater than having it as part of their daily lives.....
And gay parents would NOT flaunt their sexuality any more than hetro parents would.
Kids are very resilient.. what they grow up with becomes their NORM...
If they are loved ..really ...that is all that matters.
NO straight MAN would CHOOSE to be gay...NONE!!!!
It can't be a choice....
Can anyone on here say they would disown their own child if he or she turned out to be gay?
My daughter has a gay friend. I would trust him more than most people. Even her boyfriend (who is a man's man)...thinks he's great.
He is the nicest person I have ever met. My daughter got in trouble at school for getting up in class and abusing a person who was making fun of him....And I was so proud of her.
If you have not had much to do with gay people...it would be easy to bag them out and say they are disgusting. But I can guarrantee if anyone who hates them actually got to know them ...they would see they are exactly the same as them, and sometimes alot more tolerant and forgiving than most straight people.
I voted a big fat YES
Oh Well, just a bit longer ...sigh !
g0var
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by g0var »

Help.... I think I'm a lesbian trapped in a mans body

:-k #-o :-k #-o :-k #-o :-k #-o :-k #-o :-k #-o

Cogito Ergo Doleo