Helloo I'm new 'ere

Leave your remarks about life in South Shields / South Tyneside

Moderator: andysfootball

jimmywizz
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by jimmywizz »

yep its the Aussies board, its hidden from view until your a member, pop in and ask them why haha :wink:
sherri
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by sherri »

It is because aussies must be like the members of your footy boards. :wink:
Babooshka

Post by Babooshka »

I wish everyone would stop talking in bloody riddles here!

Opps sorry I made another post >>>>>>>> runs off
sherri
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by sherri »

We used to have some fights on our board, babooshka. They got into fully fledged slanging matches. When some of the boardies were thrown off, they went to other boards and continued where they left off, and had a go at jimmy for good measure.
I have to admit, some of the insults the boardies aimed at each other were clever, there was a lot of one upmanship. Some other fights just got a bit too serious and dirty though. I can understand why some boardies got thrown out but some of them were real characters, all the same.

Over the last few months, it has been peaceful enough.
We need someone like you though to pop in. We don't mind someone who posts regularly. All our past posts were wiped out back in about Nov. At that stage, we were poised, we were seriously poised to challenge curly and the main board for number of posts.

Then we had to start all over again from zero.
I am keeping a quiet eye on it but we are only up to about 6000 so our hopes of ever getting within cooee of curly's total is not looking good, not unless we can get a few more full time gobs on board. :wink:

You don't have to be aussie, by the way.
Babooshka

Post by Babooshka »

Ahh so that's it, sounds like the sort of thing most message boards go through..flaming is crap tho' and it's good if an even keel is kept.
If people have 'issues' with each other that are gonna really blow off on public view they should just sort it through the pm system and not spew it out on the boards.

Hey I'm gonna really miss you crazee Shields people when I go back down to work on Sunday :cry: typical Northern hospitality and easy friendship is soo lacking in Southerners I meet (refrains from bad lingo)
Scrappy

Post by Scrappy »

Sherri Wrote..
It is because aussies must be like the members of your footy boards.

Lol Sherri.. :lol: :lol:

Babooshka

Post by Babooshka »

swanny wrote:Hi Babooshka you done well to get as far as u did in a short time but I guess your not quite as quiet as u make out :wink: nice to have you on board anyway
:D :D cheers Swanny