SIM FAMILY SO/SHIELDS

Track down any of your lost pals or family on our Genealogy section
Eddie Sim
Geet Quiet
Geet Quiet

Re: SIM FAMILY SO/SHIELDS

Post by Eddie Sim »

To anyone out there , I am Edmund Sim jnr. My father is Edmund Issac J Sim married Joan Rowlands 1958. on the 4th of august 1958. At All Saints , Harton. I am trying to find my father Edmund Issac J. Sim. I have been searching for a very long time, his mother's name was Issabella Sim nee West. If anybody has any information as to the where-abouts of my father I would be very grateful. I am working in the area of Berwick on Tweed and North Charlton. So it would be no problem for you to contact me. Time is getting on now and I would love to meet him. I would love to know whether I have any siblings. I also believe he re-married.
Thanking you for taking the time in reading this. Yours Eddie (E. Sim )
Fenella
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by Fenella »

Eddie Sim wrote:To anyone out there , I am Edmund Sim jnr. My father is Edmund Issac J Sim married Joan Rowlands 1958. on the 4th of august 1958. At All Saints , Harton. I am trying to find my father Edmund Issac J. Sim. I have been searching for a very long time, his mother's name was Issabella Sim nee West. If anybody has any information as to the where-abouts of my father I would be very grateful. I am working in the area of Berwick on Tweed and North Charlton. So it would be no problem for you to contact me. Time is getting on now and I would love to meet him. I would love to know whether I have any siblings. I also believe he re-married.
Thanking you for taking the time in reading this. Yours Eddie (E. Sim )

hello distant cousin i shall start from the beginning in chronological order

george francis william sim married caroline elizabeth campbell mcdonald they had ......
william sim who married isabella west 1930

they had

margaret a o sim 1930
june sim 1932 married brian johnson : brian p johnson 1955 john a johnson 1957 jeffrey g johnson 1958 gillian johnson 1961
francis william sim 1933
mary sim 1935
william sim 1937
edmund i j sim 1939 married joan rowlands 1958 and had yourself
norman sim 1944

There is a marriage shown in 1964, Newcastle upon Tyne; Edmund IJ Sim and Patricia A Gofton.

Death registrations available on line go up to 2006; there is a possible for the female in Newcastle upon Tyne, 2000 (born 1941) or West Surrey, 2002 (born 1940)
Directionless so plain to see a loaded gun won't set you free so you say
Eddie Sim
Geet Quiet
Geet Quiet

Post by Eddie Sim »

Thanks distance cousin, so how far is distance in the family lst 2nd or 3rd. This information is very helpful, I will take a look on this web page you have given to me. If i give you my mobile no. 07583362027 . Would you be able to get in touch with me, I am working on a wind farm in North Charlton near Berwick as from 7th January . I would really love to know if my father is still alive or any other of my family members. Thanking you so very much for replying.

Yours Eddie.
hearne63
Geet Quiet
Geet Quiet

Post by hearne63 »

thanks fenalla, i will tell eddie although i now see he is a member of this forum he is making slow progress the search continues any help would be apreciated paul.
lynnp24
Geet Quiet
Geet Quiet

Post by lynnp24 »

george francis william sim married caroline elizabeth campbell mcdonald they had ......
william sim who married isabella west 1930

they had

margaret a o sim 1930
june sim 1932 married brian johnson : brian p johnson 1955 john a johnson 1957 jeffrey g johnson 1958 gillian johnson 1961
francis william sim 1933
mary sim 1935
william sim 1937
edmund i j sim 1939 married joan rowlands 1958 and had yourself
norman sim 1944

All the above are my mums full cousins. Her aunt was Isabella west, whose sister was Margaret West. Are any of them still around?
Joy lake
Geet Quiet
Geet Quiet

Post by Joy lake »

Hiya lynn I once found you on ancestary .. my name is
Joy h sim .. my dad is Edmund i j sim .his
brothers and sisters June . William . Norman . ..
My grandmother isabell sim nee West . Me nan had a sister Margaret ... [email protected]