looking for K Nesworthy

Track down any of your lost pals or family on our Genealogy section
amelia
Geet Quiet
Geet Quiet

looking for K Nesworthy

Post by amelia »

Please help!!! I am searching for a friend that I met while he was working in a camp in Missouri, USA back in 1994 or 1995. Sadly a couple of years ago we lost touch. His name is Kenny Nesworthy. Kenny lived in South Shields and was in the RAF. If you know any way that I may be able to find him I would truely be grateful. PLEASE help me!!

Amy
Kenny Nesworthy
Geet Quiet
Geet Quiet

Kenny

Post by Kenny Nesworthy »

Hi Amy, it's your lucky day!! It's me Kenny, my Dad saw your message on the Sandancer website and told me that you wanted to get in touch.

Just to prove it really is me and not some weirdo, here's a couple of things:

Your mam is called Dana who lives/lived in Crestwood.

We worked together at CTS, Lesterville in 1994, I was a counsellor in Sioux cabin.

You drove a hunk of s**t but always wanted a Dodge Dakota!

There you go, it's really me. So what's new? how come you went to the trouble of posting an ad on a South Shields web site?

I'm not sure how many characters I can write on this message board so I'll close now and await your reply. take care Kenny x
amelia
Geet Quiet
Geet Quiet

Hello Kenny

Post by amelia »

I can not believe That it is really you. How can I really get intouch with you other then this site. I just really want to get back intouch with you. It has been so long, and i really miss talking to you. I have so many questions for you and so many things to tell you.

PLEASE reply back VERY soon.

Amy
northern

Post by northern »

Congratulations to you both for getting in touch. Pleased for you both. This is how my mate from the forces days and me found each other. His brother and partner ( Female ) are both board members here and told him i was looking for him. Well done and good luck to you both.