Standhope Road School

Track down any of your lost pals or family on our Genealogy section
Susan
Geet Quiet
Geet Quiet

Standhope Road School

Post by Susan »

I would like to find anyone who went to Standhope Road School, and who was in class 4C in 1967
I attended Stanhope Road School in the 1960s, untill I went to Scotland in November 1967.
xstatic69
Geet Quiet
Geet Quiet

Re: Standhope Road School

Post by xstatic69 »

My mum used to go to Stanhope Road School Juniors - Shirley Wastel
benjoe
Geet Quiet
Geet Quiet

Post by benjoe »

hi all you fellow pupils,

anyone out there who was in in 4a ..killers class...(1962) I recall names such as ....joan Kolster, frances Bibby, john aitken , keith edmed , brian dockwray ,dorothy gutcher, If you about please contact

Brian dent
Noggin
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by Noggin »

Susan wrote:I would like to find anyone who went to Standhope Road School, and who was in class 4C in 1967
In 1967 i was in stanhope Rd infants in Mrs Reids class, and then in Mrs Drivers class . :wink:
Triciadot
Geet Quiet
Geet Quiet

Post by Triciadot »

Just picked up this post as a newbe to Sanddancers. I was a pupil in class 4A, then called Pat Imrie, and sat next to Joan Kolster. Also new Dorothy Gutcher, Frances Bibby , Margaret Erricson, Sylvia Lee, Linda Lee, Douglas Rattray and several others. Still in contact with Margaret (nee) Cowe. Not many happy memories of that class, although liked "Killer" Crowell, our teacher. Glad to leave in 1962 and never looked back, thank goodness! Had a very happy and eventful life ever since :lol: