Looking for info descendants of Buglass Family

Track down any of your lost pals or family on our Genealogy section
Jane
Big Gob
Big Gob
Location: Now residing back in my home town of South Shields after some 41 years.

Looking for info descendants of Buglass Family

Post by Jane »

Looking for descendants of Violet Buglass married Stanley Crow= daughter Audrey married Edward King=sons Edward and David King and daughters Linda and Cheryl.
Phew! hope this makes a bit more sense than the last posting? narrows it down a bit.
Any help greatly appreciated
thanks
Jane Errington grand daughter of Jane (Jean) Buglass deceased.
Last edited by Jane on Tue Aug 02, 2005 8:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jane
Sandy
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by Sandy »

Hi Jane. None of those first names mean anything to me but I did know a Stan and Molly Buglass. Any connection?
Sandy
BigRy
Administrator
Administrator

Post by BigRy »

umm when i used to be in juniors a long while back, there used to be a john buglass who was a caretaker at Ashley road school, they had two sons possibly more, sons used to be called John and Philip i think!
Sandy
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by Sandy »

BigRy, I think that's the same family I'm talking about but the caretaker was Chris Buglass not John. Does that sound right?
Sandy
BigRy
Administrator
Administrator

Post by BigRy »

yeah maybe thats right, i dont think hes care taker there any more, you could try giving ashley county primary school a ring and see if they can help??
Jane
Big Gob
Big Gob
Location: Now residing back in my home town of South Shields after some 41 years.

Buglass family

Post by Jane »

Thanks guys, every little helps. Will be seeing my Mum in a couple of weeks and run the names past her. What sort of age are we talking about with the Buglass's you know of?
Billy (William) had a daughter Linda who moved to Oz 30 years ago.
Big Help lol.
Thanks again
Jane
Jane
buglass10
Geet Quiet
Geet Quiet

Re: Looking for info descendants of Buglass Family

Post by buglass10 »

Hi,
Im engaged to John Buglass the son of Chris buglass from Ashley nursery. And yes his brother is Philip and His sisteris Emma. We are all still around south shields now :).
Drop me and im and i can get you some more info if you would like :)
Buglass10
westoelad
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Re:

Post by westoelad »

Sandy wrote:Hi Jane. None of those first names mean anything to me but I did know a Stan and Molly Buglass. Any connection?
Stan was a manager for Tarmac construction, he and Molly were very good friends of my parents back in the early seventies. Stan provided a Ford transit van which Chris drove down to Leeds with me as a passanger to deliver some furniture from my grand mothers house when she died back in 1974. I was supposed to know the way and promptly got us all lost, but we got there in the end!
buglass10 wrote:Hi,
Im engaged to John Buglass the son of Chris buglass from Ashley nursery. And yes his brother is Philip and His sisteris Emma. We are all still around south shields now :).
Drop me and im and i can get you some more info if you would like :)
Buglass10
Tell Chris I am asking after him and if he remembers that journey to Leeds and back, oh and thank him for me - cheers.