Looking for relatives

Track down any of your lost pals or family on our Genealogy section
arty1956
Geet Quiet
Geet Quiet

Looking for relatives

Post by arty1956 »

Can anyone shed any light on my grandparents who lived in Biddick Hall. My dad died in 1961 and my grandad in the same year or the year before.The surname was GREIG.My dad had 2 sisters and I am sure 1 is still living.Her name is CONNIE CURTIS and she also lived in Biddick Hall.She had 3 children I think. Her husband was called Alan. The childrens names were ALAN (i think) LINDA and JOY. I need to get in touch with any of the above. My sister spoke to LINDA about a year ago and her name is WILSON now. I had a telephone number for her but she must have changed it. I am trying to trace my family tree and don't know a lot about my dad's side of the family as I was 5 when he died,I am now 49.Any info would be much appreciated. My grandad was called Arthur and my granma was called Ann ( nee Wade) :cry: Many Thanks Arthur Greig.
anna
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

i no them..

Post by anna »

Yes i no them well ..infact there Grandson is my Brother in Law..they still live in Biddick Hall..contact me on my e.mail address..And i will help you find them ..ok. A.