Know Patrick Ogle ?

Track down any of your lost pals or family on our Genealogy section
Pebbles
Geet Quiet
Geet Quiet

Know Patrick Ogle ?

Post by Pebbles »

Hi, I used to know a Patrick Ogle in South Shields in the 70`s would love to know if he is ok as he was the most genuine person I ever met..Many thanks
Pebbles
Geet Quiet
Geet Quiet

Re: Know Patrick Ogle ?

Post by Pebbles »

So sad that nobody knows of Paddy, oh well I did try ...
Cairngormer7374
Big Gob
Big Gob

Post by Cairngormer7374 »

Don't know of a Patrick Ogle sorry. Are you sure its P for Patrick? I know of a Paul Ogle ex Dean Road School and Swan Hunter Electrical Chargehand Supervisor brother to twin Tommy. Also Christopher and Ian who used to live in John Williamson Street. Plus Derek Ogle. All others much older.
Pebbles
Geet Quiet
Geet Quiet

Post by Pebbles »

Cairngormer7374 wrote:Don't know of a Patrick Ogle sorry. Are you sure its P for Patrick? I know of a Paul Ogle ex Dean Road School and Swan Hunter Electrical Chargehand Supervisor brother to twin Tommy. Also Christopher and Ian who used to live in John Williamson Street. Plus Derek Ogle. All others much older.
Sorry Im so late in replying...oh dear, he called himself Patrick or was that because he was often called Paddy...funny thing is I know he had a brother, and Derek I believe was his name. Did they go to the Ranchhouse Club? I would just love to find him and thank him, I bet he`s forgotten , but would love to let him know that I never did. Can you help a bit more please ? Thankyou anyway :)
Cairngormer7374
Big Gob
Big Gob

Post by Cairngormer7374 »

pm sent Pebbles
Noggin
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by Noggin »

Ogle is not a common name , i used to know a Trevor Ogle who used to live in Stanhope Road, he'd be approx 52 years old now. . Maybe a Relative ! . . :wink: