Victoria Crawford

Track down any of your lost pals or family on our Genealogy section
bill gordon
Geet Quiet
Geet Quiet

Victoria Crawford

Post by bill gordon »

Hi,
I woner if anyone knows the whereabouts of Victoria Crawford, she had a sister Called Virginia and used to live in Julian Avenue, South Shields. I attended the Marine and Technical College in 1967 and used to be "Vicky's" boyfriend. I have always wondered what became of her and what she is doing now ?

Bill Gordon
Mr Smith
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Re: Victoria Crawford

Post by Mr Smith »

Information from local records which are available on the internet.

Victoria J Crawford married Kenneth T Myers in 1971.

Can't find any other Victoria Crawford around that time living in south Shields.
Wise man talk because they have something to say,
fools talk because they have to say something.
bill gordon
Geet Quiet
Geet Quiet

Post by bill gordon »

Thanks for your reply Mr Smith, how did you find "local records"

Bill
Mr Smith
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by Mr Smith »

bill gordon wrote:Thanks for your reply Mr Smith, how did you find "local records"

Bill

Local birth, marriages and deaths can be researched here :
http://www.southtyneside.info/applicati ... fault.aspx
Pilot
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by Pilot »

I meantioned this to friends of mine who knew the two sisters and their brother well from those days but they couldnt tell me what happened to them as they lost touch.
I voted leave

bill gordon
Geet Quiet
Geet Quiet

Post by bill gordon »

Thanks very much for your kind help, Mr Smith and Pilot, any information is most welcome.

Bill
Mr Smith
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by Mr Smith »

Pilot wrote:I meantioned this to friends of mine who knew the two sisters and their brother well from those days but they couldnt tell me what happened to them as they lost touch.

Somewhere along the line it happens to us all Pilot. As we get older we sit and wonder what happened
to certain people who had an influence on our lives. I recently found an old friend I'd been trying to
locate for years, I spoke to him on the phone for quite a while as he remembered all about me but I
was left with the impression that he wasn't bothered about whether I had contacted him or not, it's
not always a two way thing.
Jarrow Pete
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by Jarrow Pete »

Mr Smith wrote:
Pilot wrote:I meantioned this to friends of mine who knew the two sisters and their brother well from those days but they couldnt tell me what happened to them as they lost touch.

Somewhere along the line it happens to us all Pilot. As we get older we sit and wonder what happened
to certain people who had an influence on our lives. I recently found an old friend I'd been trying to
locate for years, I spoke to him on the phone for quite a while as he remembered all about me but I
was left with the impression that he wasn't bothered about whether I had contacted him or not, it's
It is also easy to get your memories mixed up as was pointed out to me earlier this week. A life long friend called round to see me as he had heard I had been ill for a while, we sat and chewed the fat from our schooldays and I mentioned about how we had put two golf balls down the hole at Whitburn golf course and it was in the Gazette at the time as the only ever double hole in one recorded.He said I can remember you doing it, but it was not with me ,it was with another one of our friends who he named.I have been convinced it was him for years so next day I phoned this other friend and he confirmed it was him with me that day over 50 years ago, he also mentioned that he still to this day feels guilty about what we did.
bill gordon
Geet Quiet
Geet Quiet

Post by bill gordon »

I understand what you are saying Mr Smith, it could be quite true in my case but I thought I would give it a try, "nothing ventured nothing gained". Thanks again to both of you for going to the trouble of trying to help me out.

Bill