Anyone remember the Salters from Kelvin Grove?

Track down any of your lost pals or family on our Genealogy section
geordielasstx
Geet Quiet
Geet Quiet

Anyone remember the Salters from Kelvin Grove?

Post by geordielasstx »

Im looking for my old friends whom I used to play with as a child, I moved away when I was young, now living in Texas I have travelled the world. If anyone remembers the name pls get in touch,

cheers

Anne.
Jake
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by Jake »

I think i can remember the peppers who lived next door to them,i love Kelvin Grove.
Big Nick
Head Doer
Head Doer

Post by Big Nick »

Where is/was Kelvin Grove??

I remember my Mum talking about a Dorothy Salter who she hung about with when she was younger. I could ask her if she knows owt if her name rings a bell?!

My mum's name is Anne Sandy - nee Ridley
Red & White and Proud
Alice
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by Alice »

Was one of them called Alison, their dad was in the police force, also micheal pinder and brother greame they also lived in Kelvin Grove. Also the Erringtons remember Judith.
Alice
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by Alice »

Should have said i lived in Bamburgh Avenue, when i think about it there was Gillian Moss, Neil and Keith Adams, Lisa Brackner. They all lived in Grovenor Road. This brings back memmories.
dyno1065
Geet Quiet
Geet Quiet

Re: Anyone remember the Salters from Kelvin Grove?

Post by dyno1065 »

geordielasstx wrote:Im looking for my old friends whom I used to play with as a child, I moved away when I was young, now living in Texas I have travelled the world. If anyone remembers the name pls get in touch,

cheers

Anne.
Were their names Chris,Alice, Alison,Jane and Anne ?
SallyAnn
Geet Quiet
Geet Quiet

Re: Anyone remember the Salters from Kelvin Grove?

Post by SallyAnn »

Hi. I remember the Salters! The Pinders moved next door to them from opposite, and we lived across the lane at 187 Grosvenor Road. I'm Sally Anne, sister of Neil and Keith, and my younger sister is on here too. I remember Mr Salter (Andrew?) bravely breaking down the door to the Pinders when their house was on fire to rescue Mrs Pinder.