cemetry help?

Track down any of your lost pals or family on our Genealogy section
kebholes
Geet Quiet
Geet Quiet

cemetry help?

Post by kebholes »

Hi, I am trying to find the cemetry/gravesite of Anthony Gordon Marchant who died in 1997.... Unfortunatly i have no idea how to find it and i do not live in England but plan on visiting soon and would like to go to his grave, any help is most appriciated.

Also if anyone rembers him and wishes to get in touch i would love to hear from family or friends.

Thank you

Mick
stoelwinder64
Geet Quiet
Geet Quiet

Re: cemetry help?

Post by stoelwinder64 »

Hi

I have just joined but can help you out in finding buried people, you need to contact South Shields County Council on 0191 4273190, if he is in one of the Cemetries they'll let you know ok. We did the same thing and found my husbands lost brother, the Council was very helpful.
Good luck in finding him.

Mary
GeordieCanuck
Big Gob
Big Gob

Post by GeordieCanuck »

stoelwinder64 wrote:Hi

I have just joined but can help you out in finding buried people, you need to contact South Shields County Council on 0191 4273190, if he is in one of the Cemetries they'll let you know ok. We did the same thing and found my husbands lost brother, the Council was very helpful.
Good luck in finding him.

Mary
And Mary is spot on, and thats how I found where my baby twin brothers were!

So good Luck, though the council are very helpful, hope to hear that you got the result you wanted :)
Jane
Big Gob
Big Gob
Location: Now residing back in my home town of South Shields after some 41 years.

Post by Jane »

I just logged on to ask about cemetery's as i would like to find my grandparents, Nana and my father and lo and behold the information is already here.

thank you
Jane