Dionne Dalton

Track down any of your lost pals or family on our Genealogy section
Jemma
Geet Quiet
Geet Quiet

Dionne Dalton

Post by Jemma »

Im Looking for a girl i used to go to ridgeway with, we used to hang out with a girl called Nina and sometimes Rosemary Grimes, her mum got remarried and she may be known as Dionne Fox, she has a sister called Roxanne and a little brother called Clayton...... Jemma D
TRACY-T
Geet Quiet
Geet Quiet

Post by TRACY-T »

I KNOW ROXANNE DOLTON AND I SPEAK TO HER ON A REGULAR BASIS.... SHE STILL LIVES AT THE NOOK....
Jemma
Geet Quiet
Geet Quiet

Roxanne Dalton

Post by Jemma »

HI thanks for your reply, would you be able to tell me if Dionne has an email address? She was my best friend when I was little then I moved to New Zealand, I'd really like to get back in contact with her, Cheers :o)
TRACY-T
Geet Quiet
Geet Quiet

Post by TRACY-T »

will try to find her sisters number and tell her to contact you.... if not i will go to her mums house and pass on the message for you chick......
Jemma
Geet Quiet
Geet Quiet

Post by Jemma »

Thank you so much, my name is Jemma Dorothy, hopefully she will remember me. I think my email address is in my profile if you can give that to her that would be so great.... :D
Dionne Fox
Geet Quiet
Geet Quiet

Hey chicken !!!

Post by Dionne Fox »

Hey Jem, Roxanne told me to look at this message board for you. How's things? My email address is in my profile so email me please.

Love
Dionne :lol: xxxx