New found relatives

Track down any of your lost pals or family on our Genealogy section
lynnp24
Geet Quiet
Geet Quiet

New found relatives

Post by lynnp24 »

Just discovered that my mother had a half brother and sister.

John Andrew THOMPSON b 1926 & Agnes Ann THOMPSON b 1927. Their mother was Margaret nee West and John William Thompson

Also does anyonone have any connections to Isabella SIM nee West married to William SIM. They had children called Margaret A O Sim born 1930 June Sim born 1932, Francis W Sim b 1934, William Born 1937 and last but not least Edmund I J Sim born 1939 who I think married Joan Rowlands?

If anyone knows of any of the above please, please get in touch

Thankyou

Lynnp24
Fenella
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Re: New found relatives

Post by Fenella »

i am related to the sim family of south shields , the sim relatives you mention i do have a record of them in my sim family tree file but that file is in south shields at my brothers flat and i live just outside cardiff but i will be in south shields next month and i ill be bringing back to my home in wales as many family tree files as i can carry before i lose them altogether . so when i get back home i will give you all you want on the sim family

the sim family came to south shields in the late 1800's from portsoy aberdeen
Directionless so plain to see a loaded gun won't set you free so you say
lynnp24
Geet Quiet
Geet Quiet

Post by lynnp24 »

Hi fenella

Wow that was a quick response. I would be so grateful for any little shred of info you can let me have. Many Many thanks

Lynn
Fenella
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by Fenella »

shred of info hehe i have a lever arch file full of sim info i even know how tall my 2x great grandfather was george francis william sim ,hair colour dodgy feet skin tone the lot i have a record of his medical to join the navy sometime in the 1800's the date escapes me but i will furnish you with details when i get them

what exactly is your connection to the sim family if you dont mind me asking , p.m me if its not for public viewing

tara for now marra

i am fenella on here but everyone on here knows me as marra
Directionless so plain to see a loaded gun won't set you free so you say
lynnp24
Geet Quiet
Geet Quiet

Post by lynnp24 »

Hi Marra

have sent you a private message but just worked out that George francis William Sim is probably my ggreat uncle??!!

Lynn