Lost HANSEN family from South Shields

Track down any of your lost pals or family on our Genealogy section
Jude
Geet Quiet
Geet Quiet

Lost HANSEN family from South Shields

Post by Jude »

I'm looking the family of my grandfather's sister who was Blanch Harriet MITCHELMORE. Blanch married Philip HANSEN abt 1915. I have done some research and the children I have found are Theodore Philip b. 1916 (d. WWII); Catherine Doris b. 1918; Thomas Mitchelmore b. 1919; Sarah Jean b. 1921; Blanche Harriet b. 1923 and John Alfred b. 1924.

I have found a couple of marriages : Thomas Mitchelmore HANSEN to ? ROBERTS and possibly their children Leonard HANSEN b. 1956 and Raymond HANSEN b. 1958
.......Also a marriage for John Alfred to Vera HALL with possible children Heather HANSEN b. 1953 and George S. HANSEN b. 1958.

My grandparents emigrated to New Zealand in 1926 and lost touch with this branch of his family. There was some contact again about 1958 but was lost again after my grandfather died in 1976.

I would love to find this branch of our family. My mother has often wondered what happened to her cousins, she is now 89 and in a nursing home.
If anyone knows of them I would be most grateful if they could direct them to this message as I'd love them to get in touch.

Many thanks
Jude
New Zealand
Fenella
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Re: Lost HANSEN family from South Shields

Post by Fenella »

http://www.joinermarriageindex.com/pjoi ... index.html

have a look at this link as a starting point .one of our board members baldy smith as well as myself are family historians i will help where i can baldy may help you as well hes good like that

good luck
Directionless so plain to see a loaded gun won't set you free so you say