Gillian Kaizley Butlins Filey

Track down any of your lost pals or family on our Genealogy section
kingdave
Geet Quiet
Geet Quiet

Gillian Kaizley Butlins Filey

Post by kingdave »

I am hoping to find out what happened, or maybe contact a friend I met while working at Butlins Filey in the early 1980s. In particular Gillian Kaizley who used to live on Galdsworthy Road near Jesmond Gardens and the Whiteleas social club.

Gill worked at the camp with two friends who were from the same estate. I would love to hear from either Gill or her friends. Has life been kind over the intervening years? We were all roughly the same age so all will now be in their late forties or early fifties as I am. Any information greatly appreciated, I can supply my email address if necessary.
silver fox
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Re: Gillian Kaizley Butlins Filey

Post by silver fox »

I new a couple of Kaisleys ...they were both brothers...I wander if they had a sister.. :?:
Pilot
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by Pilot »

or maybe one was a cross dresser while on holiday :D :D :D
I voted leave

kingdave
Geet Quiet
Geet Quiet

Post by kingdave »

I don't remember Gill having any brothers although she did have relatives on the Whiteleas estate. I think she had 2 sisters. One sister I think had a very unusual name, Buona and I think she worked for the PDSA in South Shields. Unfortunately I cannot remember the name of her other sister but this was 30 years ago so my memories of detail are a bit sketchy. Oh and by the way definitely not a cross dresser!
Glyn
Geet Quiet
Geet Quiet

Post by Glyn »

Hi
Gills other sister was called Pat she used to work at B&Q last I heard Gill was working in London
kingdave
Geet Quiet
Geet Quiet

Post by kingdave »

Thank you for the reply Glyn, it is much appreciated. Looks like it was a forlorn hope trying to trace people from so long ago as so much time has passed people have moved on.
gtirbri
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by gtirbri »

I used to be friendly with a lass who worked there about that time, her name then was Janice Griffiths and now its Garthwaite I think, she still lives in Shields but where I dont know