Where's Jill and Sonia from Hebburn hiding?

Track down any of your lost pals or family on our Genealogy section
bandituk
Geet Quiet
Geet Quiet

Where's Jill and Sonia from Hebburn hiding?

Post by bandituk »

I used to come to Newcastle a lot during the 90's as I worked on the Stena diving ships that used to dock at Walker and Wallsend. I knew two lasses called Jill and Sonia who I met at Duggie's Tavern. Crackin' lasses to hang out with. Jill would be about 40-42 with a daughter called Claire who would be about 20-ish and Sonia would be in her early 30's.
I met an old shipmate from South Sheilds recently and he asked if I'd heard from them since our time on the ships and I thought I'd try and find out how and where they were.
Fond memories of my time on the Tyne :D

Ian McBride
Aberdeen

P.S.
If anyone knows Bob Sanderson from South Sheilds (looks like Mo Mowlam and he's also a Mackem!!) pass this email on so he can get in touch. Probably best to catch him in the Bookies most days! :D
bandituk
Geet Quiet
Geet Quiet

Re: Where's Jill and Sonia from Hebburn hiding?

Post by bandituk »

Bump!!
bandituk
Geet Quiet
Geet Quiet

Re: Where's Jill and Sonia from Hebburn hiding?

Post by bandituk »

Well,
I managed to find Sonia on F**eb**k. She hasn't changed much. Good to hear all is fine with her. Unfortunately, she lost contact with Jill many years ago and, surprisingly, can't remember her last name!!! Jill was a Dougie's Tavern regular and I remember she worked in the Pizza shop nearby and lived in Jarrow and her brother was a local biker. Jill would be about 5'10", brown shoulder length hair and a slim figure. Big Chubby Brown fan too!!

Sadly, I also heard my old Stena Diving Vessel shipmates Bob Sanderson and Sid Salem (Both S.Shields residents) had both passed away. If anyone knows their families, could they pass on my condolences please :(

Ian McBride (Formerly of the ships Stena/CSO - Seawell, Apache, Wellservicer, Orelia, Uncle John, Constructor)