Appleby family from The Broadway Southshields

Track down any of your lost pals or family on our Genealogy section
marjs64
Geet Quiet
Geet Quiet

Appleby family from The Broadway Southshields

Post by marjs64 »

Hello, just seeing if anyone new might be able to help, even if you didn't know Wendy Appleby maybe someone else in the family, would love to learn as much as I can about the family.
Thanks for those that read this posts
Marj (Lesley)

Hello, I am desperate for some help, Wendy Appleby was my birth mother, I was given up for adoption as a baby. I am trying to find out who my father was, his name was Keith and he is aware of my existence. I found my birth family 3 years ago and with their blessing am trying to find my father, I don't expect anything from him only to know who he is and if I have another family as wonderful as the one I found. Sadly my mother Wendy died before I found her, I don't want the same from my father, I just would love to know before its too late. I want him to know he has three delightful grandchildren and a not bad daughter. If anyone knew her at school etc and can remember his surname please help. Thanks to anyone that reads this.
baldy.smith

Post by baldy.smith »

A couple of dates may help, what year were you born? I know it's not the sort of question one usually asks a lady but it could help. Was your mothers surname Appleby? and was it her maiden name? was she married to your father?
If she was not married to your father, it could prove to be an impossible task, unless a member of the family (in the know) reads your post.
Good luck anyway.

8)
marjs64
Geet Quiet
Geet Quiet

Appleby's south Shields

Post by marjs64 »

I was born on 6 September 1964. My mothers name was Wendy Appleby she lived at The Broadway South shields. She wasn't married to my father but he knows of my existence. I have been told his name is Keith. Unfortunately know one remembers his surname, apparently blonde hair, maybe glasses and possibly Swedish ancestory. She later married in 1968 and her surname was Robb.
Marj
baldy.smith

Post by baldy.smith »

Your birth was not registered in the name Appleby in 1964. Therefore I assume that you were removed from your mother at birth then you were registered under another name. Can't help you from that angle but I will keep digging.

The man Wendy Appleby married in late 1968 was William Robb.

8)