Brenda Dawson

Track down any of your lost pals or family on our Genealogy section
Jane
Big Gob
Big Gob
Location: Now residing back in my home town of South Shields after some 41 years.

Brenda Dawson

Post by Jane »

Still trying to locate Brenda Dawson who attended Ocean Road Infants and Junior school in the mid 50's. Her married name was Moat (wasnt spelt that way but sounded like that).
Any help greatly appreciated.
Jane
jimo
Geet Quiet
Geet Quiet

Brenda Dawson -Mouat

Post by jimo »

Hi ,

I haven't got Brenda's details but I do have her son Michael's telephone number, it is 0191 4540907.

Hope this helps!

Regards

Jim and Maureen Mouat
Jane
Big Gob
Big Gob
Location: Now residing back in my home town of South Shields after some 41 years.

Thanks

Post by Jane »

Many thanks for the number, Brenda and i were best friends when I lived in James Mather Street too many years ago to recall. I will be in the Uk end of March and will ring her son to hopefully make contact with her.
My grateful thanks again.
Jane
Jane
Jane
Big Gob
Big Gob

Phone number

Post by Jane »

have made several attempts to ring the number`provided but am told it is unavailable. Any others ?????

Thanks in advance
Jane
baldy.smith

Post by baldy.smith »

Jane when dialing from abroad leave off the first 0 of the 0191 area code that should work if the number is still available.
When I ring home from Italy I have to dial 0044 191 etc. leaving out the first zero.

Good luck

8)
Jane
Big Gob
Big Gob

Post by Jane »

Im in the UK lol in Kent. I did have a look in the online phone directory but totally different number for the name. Tried ringing that but no one home. Will give it a try tomorrow, nothing ventured nothing gained but many thanks for your comment I have made that mistake in the past when ringing from abroad.
Jane
Jane
Big Gob
Big Gob

Post by Jane »

Just realised I should have clarified that, I am in the UK till Tuesday then back to rainy Spain.
Jane
bren
Geet Quiet
Geet Quiet

Re: Brenda Dawson

Post by bren »

to jane e in spain just found out you have been trying to contact me!
would love to hear from you please phone me 0191 4219784
better late than never jane hope to hear from you soon
love Brenda
jimmywizz
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by jimmywizz »

brenda you could also send her a private message through these boards just in case she misses your post
baldy.smith

Post by baldy.smith »

jimmywizz wrote:brenda you could also send her a private message through these boards just in case she misses your post
I've sent Jane an email via this site jimmy, informing her of Brenda's post.

8)
Jane
Big Gob
Big Gob

Post by Jane »

Thank you, thank you thank you, I have just got off the phone after a very lenghthy call with Brenda. Re united after 40 odd years. Brings all the old memories flooding back. I now have her address and am going to send her a photo lol that will shock her.

Once again many thanks for the email telling me she had replied, I have been out all day today what a brilliant end to my day.

Big hugs to you all
x
baldy.smith

Post by baldy.smith »

Glad we could help Jane, that's what this site and this board in particular is all about.

8)
Axeman
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by Axeman »

Thats great...... but I would be very wary about putting your telephone number on there for ANYONE to see.
WWW.NEWHARTLEYSERVICES.CO.UK. SAVE SAVE SAVE. Swap to a cheaper, better service.
Play in an on-line lottery syndicate...WWW.BETLOTT.COM