'Stick on' LCD Screen Protectors

tips on how to improve your photographs

Moderator: danet

danet

Re: 'Stick on' LCD Screen Protectors

Post by danet » Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:33 am

Just to keep Ralph's first lot of pics from his new DSLR in view, I have copied and pasted these threads in here for easy future reference :) before they go over to the 2nd page on Curly's corner shop, and then forgotten about.
So for easy record's sake particularly for any newcomers that want to know more about cameras and how they compare, these beaut photos deserve to be in the Photo Shop 8)

viewtopic.php?f=48&t=29307

viewtopic.php?f=48&t=29319

westoelad
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by westoelad » Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:12 pm

danet wrote:Mr. Smith, that means a teacher that produces a better student doing better results, means you are the better teacher 8)
One thing I had always been happy about, when teaching classical music on piano, was that the students would excell, far better than what I could do, as once they learnt the basics, and built up from that, then they followed their own creative paths, and that's what it's all about. I was proud to be invited to concerts where some of my past students would be performing 8)
Danet I am impressed - classical pianoforte teacher - fantastic.
I could only manage to grade 5 and a couple of rock bands playing Mott The Hoople stuff.............

danet

Post by danet » Mon Aug 08, 2011 10:11 pm

westoelad wrote:Danet I am impressed - classical pianoforte teacher - fantastic.
I could only manage to grade 5 and a couple of rock bands playing Mott The Hoople stuff.............
Why thank you kindly Mr. Westoelad :) Was some of the best years of my life. And I have to say, I am impressed with you too, going up to grade 5, well done, =D> now that takes some effort, as so many young males in particular, give up after grade 2.

We had a couple of different types of music grading here in the land of OZ, AMEB (The Australian Music Examinations Board) and ANZCA (Australian and New Zealand Cultural Arts Ltd)
There was such a difference, I used the ANZCA criteria for examinations, but it seems that what was say, grade 2 for AMEB, was grade 1 for ANZCA. Their standards were a lot higher it seems.
It confused me when someone would say what grade music they did up to when these 2 examination boards in Australia had different expectations. Anyway, enough of the techinical muso stuff, there is enough technical photo stuff to keep me amused now :lol:

Return to “The Photo Shop”