Some wedding snaps.

tips on how to improve your photographs

Moderator: danet

Pilot
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Re: Some wedding snaps.

Post by Pilot » Mon Nov 22, 2010 5:57 pm

Me thinks the glasses gives it away :D :D :D good try though.
I voted leave

Mr Smith
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by Mr Smith » Mon Nov 22, 2010 6:33 pm

Blue, As Westoelad says you can do just about anything in Photoshop, you can even put
a pinhole effect on a photos which didn't have it originally. I too use Photoshop CS4
Extended and I expect to upgrade to CS5 in the near future. Meanwhile I am studying
hard to improve my skills in Photoshop CS4. I have hours and hours of Photoshop CS4
tutorial videos but there are so many lessons it will take me months to master them all,
that is assuming that I eventually do master them. It can be great fun learning and you
learn how to do things you never thought possible, but when you're getting on in years
it is all very hard to digest and retain in your mind, so I can foresee you having great
problems. :D
Wise man talk because they have something to say,
fools talk because they have to say something.

Mr Smith
Full Time Gobber
Full Time Gobber

Post by Mr Smith » Mon Nov 22, 2010 6:36 pm

westoelad wrote:

It was there all the time, if you download the picture and right click, show all - there she is in all her glory :wink:
Neat reversal. :wink:
Wise man talk because they have something to say,
fools talk because they have to say something.

danet

Post by danet » Tue Nov 23, 2010 5:59 am

wow :lol: talk about 'exposured' 8) funny thing is, the other day, with all the budding and experimental photographers here, I was wondering when someone would do that :lol: :D btw...like the way you made me look 20 years younger :mrgreen:

Bluey re: ISO setting it on 400, I will try and set it on that and see what happens, I usually set it on 200 in manual mode (remembering I used to buy ISO 200 film or the 400 sometimes), or basically, I just let the auto mode do it for me, hence that odd 160 iso setting it chose, but one thing I must declare, I have stopped it from going further than 400 in some of the modes particularly night time shots or low light, because the camera would go up to iso 1600 and the photo was so low in quality, that now I do not like that high 1600 iso setting at all!
If the camera wanted to go there, it did, that is probably a weak point in that type of camera I have, so I found a setting where I can stop it from going there to ruin the photo. Just what the heck is that iso 1600 good for, really?

Return to “The Photo Shop”